Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Embarassing moments...............................

lulla   

Thanks for sharing ur stories everyone.Iam really enjoying myslef here!Especially Ladyfatima!I feel ur pain.PLZ KEEP ON COMING WITH MORE STORIES.I LOVE TO LAUGH!

Hibo   

lol have you ever written "as a matter of fcuk" instead of "As a matter of fact" ? that is embarrassing

Hibo   

once ma friend called this guy,we were kinda playing with him. so she told him that it was just her on the line, but i was on the other line. i listened to them talk n blah blah, after a few minutes like 10 minutes or something, ma friend said bye n she thought she hanged up the line he was in,but he was still there n we started talking about him.

thank god i didn't know him. shit, when we were about to hang up, he suddenly spoke n said that he was still there. ma friend was so upset that she she never talked to him again. he laughs at her whenever he sees her now, but am glad idon't know him. lol

peace. smile.gif

Salaan...

Najma:

LoL. smile.gif Speaking of telephone stories, there is this story I heard. It happened in here, Toronto.

This mother--not literally a mother by blood but a kind enough to care a child--used to care this poor young sister who was labelled innocently to belong a qabiil-less world--in other words, a midgaaaan {I am sorry aqiyaarta, but I had to say this}. So, whenever this sister was called or labelled this such thing, she used to call this caring woman to counsel her and the protector always used to remind her to be strong and that qabiil is nothing. So, she believed and always thought that she was more than her protector. Ah, one day this situation changed forever. The protector-mother was called by on the phone an old friend who arrived from somewhere and who came to Toronto inee isdhiibto. But, in her isdhiibasho application, she called herself that she is midgaaaan. The better to have the worst qabiil, the best of the result to be accepted as a legal refugee claimant. This lady had called her old friend and inquired about if she had known anything about midgaaaan. The protector-mother told her that she always cared a girl who is midgaaaan. So they called her in the extended third line. But, the midgaaaan girl was busy at that time and told them she would call back as soon as possible. They waited and waited and waited while they were having still some phone conversations. After about an hour, they called back again in the third line, this time there was no one on the other line, and the beep of the message came up. With both old ladies conversation, they heard the message line, but thought the cancelled the phone. Not so. The beep went and had their conversation recorded obliviously. So, this time the protector-mother was a bit mad at the midgaaaan girl for not calling her back in the firt place. So, she told the old folk how she felt that, 'a midgaaaan, always a midgaaan.' And remember the message line is still recording. And she again recited some unfortunate midgaaan stories and bashed that qabiil like unthinkable. The other lady, too, is too xariifad to be xamiraad. Ah, finally this poor midgaaaan sister had listened the message and was SHOCKED to discover all of those years who mostly cared about her now is BASHING her big time. She never called the protector-mother back. But, the caring mother was honest that she told her that never in her life she uttered those words and that was the first time. Asked to be forgiven. Not accepted. This apology thing continued in a whole year. Even meelo aa la isku imaadey oo inee iska cafiso rabto. But, the girl insisted NEVER and NEVER. The poor surrogate mother had never beg a someone like that before. She never wanted anything, but only forgiveness. But, the girl insisted never to. Still the situation remains that. Ooooooh, what a stubborn sister.

I do have some emabarrassing moments, but I think I am too embarrassed to share with you. smile.gifwink.gif

A   
OK maskiin macruuf, I too have some embaressing moments that i can't tell! But let us make a deal! "if you tell yours i'll tell mine".......Holla!

A+ and MMA Let me be your referee!..... You guy's both 'pm' your stories to me and I'll decide who is gonna go first?.... Is that a deal? smile.gif Oh C'mon ...

A   
If you promise you tell yours right after mine, then i will drop mine in here! I will take your words for you!!

Hibo   

Boys....we r getting tired of waiting. Don't matter who goes first as long as ONE of u does. Now....I want to c an embarassing story in the next five minutes or else............!!!

A   

OK what the hell, I will tell mine hoping MMA will tell his too! this happened my fist week in USA. When i first got here in the state we had a TACO BELL rest like few blocks from us and this freind of mine took me over there we ordered chicken burritos and left!

the flowing day I went to mcdonalds with girl, then I ordered chicken burritos from MCDS hopping they have same food like the TACO BELL! they laugthed at me so hard it was so bad....

Then in my second week I applied a job, and do you know where it says position! I put Down town san diego, because I thought they asking me where i wanna work at!!

Oh people i got more to come!!

barwaaqo i hope i beat your deadline!!