Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Embarassing moments...............................

Salaan...

A+:

Yaa kuu diiday saas. Caadi waaye nooh. It wasn't really that emabarassment.

Haye midkeey waa kanaa hee.

As a young boy back home late in 1991 when Cay iyo Cali were in a constant conflict, our family moved from Xamar--as a result of Qax--to Afgooye. We stayed there several months, and oh boy, to live in Afgooye, it was a demanding thing to do. If you are a new comer, then you must first taste a disease, usually a bad calool-xanuun. This is mostly related to because of drinking the water from the river. There were no other choice, but only the water from the river. Ah, in the first month it was all good, but until then the expected calool-xanuun started. By having this calool-xanuun, one day it stroke me greatly and the ache was unbearable. I rushed to the washroom, soon to discover that it was occupied by someone. Ah, I found myself running around the house like an idiot seeking something idiot. Finally, I made a decision. To go to the luuq between the house we stayed and the neighbour's one. It was a good, narrow jiiro. I was in that luuq and having my painful aax when suddenly my brother-in-law caught a glipse of me. He checked and found me sitting there and shi!ting. Ooh, God. There were alot of people having a conversation on that tarjiino. And immediately seen me, he started saying alot in order others to hear, "There sits Macruuf oo bashaal xaaar kujiro!" Ooh, man. Everybody came and looked at me. redface.gif It was a time frozen moment. My shi!t even took a notice. I couldn't feel any pain or ache. I forgot where I was. Dumbfounded. Emabarrassed. Big time. redface.gifredface.gif So, now the situation turned how could I leave from that luuq and avoid the spotlight. Because there was only a one way out and that way is located directly where these people who saw me were sitting. And of course, across the section were filled by the neighbour's and they heard it, too. I stayed in the jiiro in the next thirty minutes. Soon, my mother heard it and she was so mad.gif that she came up and told me to come out and it is hokey. That brother-in-law thought it was a funny, but he nearly killed me. Oh, try not to make me to remember it. Though, he later apologized that he didn't know what situation I was and also didn't know that I had a terrible calool-xanuun, that it was a painful mistake. But, the damage had been done. And it was done effectively.

Macsalaama!!

A   

Oh man MMA that was bad i could not stop laugthing sorry, now i know why you were hesitating to post this...but you kept your promise so that was good! later...

Hibo   

llllllloooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll@mmwa

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MAN I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING, THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHYT.LOL.

LEMME DO THAT AGAIN.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PEACE. :) :) :) :)

Hibo   

LOL I GOT EVERYTHING ARONG, LOL, NOW AM LAUGHING AT MA SELF, LOL.

OK LEMME DO THAT AGAIN.

IT AIN'T WORKING 4 ME, BUT AMA TRY IT LATER MMWA, HADA WAA IGA FAKATAY, SIXUN AAN KUUGU QOSLI LAHAA.LOL

biggrin.gif

PEACE. smile.gif

Hibo   

MMA>>that was hillarious guy..

i can relate to that story yourz.

Well my most Imberrising moment of all timez

when a cousin of mines whom is a "She" came to visit for a summer, who i haven't seen over a decade (10yrs or +), well she came

stayed with me and a brother.well to get to the story, I have rutine

that when i get out of the shower i walk to my room naked, My brother is never home when i'm there..So not remmembering that she was stayin with us, i walked across the halleway

innocently letting it all hang.not looking up i heard her gasp!!I looked up scared and my Parts jumped with me while saying "What the f#ck" i ran back to the bathroom Hollering "GodDamn" noticing it was too late ,BR was way down the hall way.

Damn...I was punching the wall and Like i've just been droped from a Bridge..I came out later not knowng

what to say..

That wa my most Imberrising moment..

Hibo   

I'm not going to put myself on the spot light as yet so I'll share some embarassing moments of some folks I know. A friend of mine was staying with her sister in a government complex in the west-side of Toronto. Her sister did not know alot of english and my friend had a bit more knowledge of the english language than she did. Her sister woke her up one morning and said to her, that the pest control people were suppose to come to her that day and spray off the cocaroaches,and since she didn't know any english she wanted her sister to tell them where to go and what the problem was. My friend agreed to this and waited till the pest control man came. When he knocked he asked "Hi mam, what seems to be the problem with the apartment", my friend answered "There is alot of crocadiles, they are everywhere." The man looked at her shocked and said "Crocadiles" she looked at him as if he was dumb and said "YES CROCADILES" the man was in awe, he didn't know what to say, at this time he started fearing for his life "are you sure you mean crocadiles???" he said...Insistant, my friend looks back at him and says "listen, there alot of Crocadiles in this house, kill them" The guy looked at her as he back peddled his way out the door and said "look i need to call this in to animal control, you got the wrong people mam" As he made his way down the hall my friend realized what she had been saying all along, she called him back and said..."oops i meant Cocaroaches"

Qix Qix Qix, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL............ Damn you guy's made my day! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Thank you all, especially A+ and MMA...Now I see why you two didn't want to post it!..

[This message has been edited by LadyFatima (edited 02-01-2002).]

Hana1   

In the new year of 99 i was perparing myself for this somali party, i had just cutted my hair a month earlier but i was gonna wear this beautiful dress that i had bought and having short hair wasnt an option a friend of mine told me i should get an extension and she could do it. As desperate as i was i went along she did extend my hair with this weave...we went to the party.

We were dancing having fun but all along i was fearing to just drop it.

Anyway me and my friend did our own circle, we were just grooving and the circle got bigger and bigger.

This guy that i liked came to the circle and just gave me this big smile...i was so nervous but i acted normal.

He came danced with me several times took me to the middle of the circle and we were just having fun,, i saw in his face that it was my turn to show what i got and go to him and dance...i did, it was in the middle of this great song and i was just shaking and grooving i swinged my hips turned my head and whooopppps there flew the weave everybody were just staring at me i acted normal picked the weave up gave this big smile waited til the song was over and ran for my life i ran to the ladies bathroom so mad...my friend gave me this nobody so speech and i just laughed at the whole situation ....but since that party everybody was like " hey there goes the weave girl" i learned my lesson alright never ever were a weave that is not perfessionaly done...lol :)

Salaan...

Aqiyaarta:

That was exactly why I hesitated. It was this shilly-shally that I wouldn't wanted to share with you. You know, I had, prior to that, never shared with anyone. But, hey, calool xanuun danbe majiro nooh.

A+:

Duqa, been ma sheegi. Hadii kaa balan qaado inaa sameeyo waaye. Maxaa la dhahaa? Farad? Waajib? smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Ismahan   

Hi...

I have alot of embarassing moments in my life. I would tell u now one of them... I may tell ya the rest lata.. wink.gif

Before 6 months on The graduation day in my university I was one of the honor students, so during the graduation party the dean will call my name and give me a certificate and a prize and then i have to say a speech... wallahi i was so happy and excited .. I went for shopping to pay a new beautiful dress of that BIG day ... was thinking what kind of make up i should put.... even the shoes that i ganna wear... to look great...

I started inviting my family, friends, teachers, lab technicians, even my (Enemies)just to make them see that.

and the big day came.... I was too happy ...the party started ..everything is going smooth so far...

When the dean start calling the names..mistakely the student that was calling the names forgetten my name and started calling the rest of students.... u can just imagin my face... i was shocked, especially after inviting everyone that ever heard of my name.. I felt my self just like a little (barambaro) on the wall surviving to be alive.....

And the problem started when my room mates in the hostel started calling my name loudly to remind the caller by my name infront everyone.. and then my collegues joined them calling my name and the party was about to be a total mess .... I was just about to die....then finally they called my name and the dean apologized for what happened and Ooops I forgetten the speech paper on the chair...So all the hole started laughing and when i started saying whatever was in my mind .. my mobile was with me and rang... frown.gif and the microphone noise started...

God I just take the little certificate and get down....

Next month the country government will make the annual graduation party and the president of the country will be there.... I guess i won't invite anyone even Mum...

I got other embarassing moments i may post them lata...

Peace.....

WELL...WELL,, I HEARD A LOT OF FUNNY EMBARASSING STORIES AND I WONT MIND SHARING MY COUSIN'S..I DONT RECALL ANY FOR ME

IT WAS LATE FRIDAY NIGHT..MY COUSIN CAME HOME LATE AND HE SAID THAT HE WANTS TO GET SOME FOOD..UNFORTUNATELY THE ONLY PLACE OPEN WAS TACO-BELL..DRIVETHROUGH ONLY..GUESS WHAT..HE DOES,NT DRIVE EITHER.

SO..HE STARTED THE LINE BEHIND THE VEHICLES..LOL

WHEN HE GOT TO THE ORDER SPOT (THE SPEAKER) THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END COULDNT TELL..B-COZ SINCE MY COUSIN WASN'T DRIVING HE/SHE DIDNT HEAR ANY SOUND..AND MY COUSIN HAD TO MAKE THIS FUNNY SOUND..VROOOOOOOM..VROOOOMM

THEN HE GOT HIS FOOD

OK..OK..ITS A JOKE IT NEVER HAPPENED..BUT HONESTLY I DID ADVICE HIM TO DO THAT,,EVENTHOUGH HE DID'NT DO IT

WIIL-WAAL

Boss   

Ok now let us vote who's wmbarassing moments was really an embarassment and funny

My Vote goes to Boos LOL AND MMW

------------------

salaam all