Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Embarassing moments...............................

Ismahan   

Let me share with ya guys this other moment that i just had today....

This month i lost about 5 KG ( may i am in love wink.gif ) so early morning today when i was going to work I wore one of my old skirts, was a bit wide, but i said its ok cuz my mind was thinking about how to solve a bug in a program i have to finalize today. I drove the car to the company..take the elevator to my office and was thinking all the time about the bug....after 1 hour my boss phoned me and ask about the bug.. i said: huummm i i am still working on it..so he asked me to come to his office, once i entered his big office my dear skirt get opened thanks allah i hold it by my hand to keep it where it is. He said take those files...LOOOOOOOOL i said ok and just didn't took them i was totally emabaresed when he looked to where my hand is holding ..and start laughing at me ....God if i have a knife i might killed him...

but he was gentelman enough to leave the office for me to do something about this dam skirt......

PEACE..

LOOOOOOOOOOL ISMAHAN..U GOT LUCKY SIS

WATCH OUT NEXT TIME U LOOSE ANOTHER 5KG..LOL

I DONT THINK HE WAS GENTLEMAN ENOUGH! IF HE WAS, THEN HE WOULD HAVE OFFERED HELP...LOL

WIIL-WAAL

Hibo   

cwm2.gif

cwm2.gif I'm speechless - lol. Sorry pple had to bring this one up - its just too funny to be left under.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

Man-oh-Man, I gotta thank SouL, because I didn't know this thread existed. Most of the stories were funny!!! But is it too late to post mine.......

This happened many Eid's ago. When I was living in T.O., me and ma girls decided to go to downtown Toronto and hang out. So on our way there, on the subway, I spotted a cutie on the train. Don't you sometimes wish you,re glad to have your own language. Anyway, in Somali I said that I thought he was sexiest man alive and that I would marry him in a heartbeat. The newspaper I was carrying had advertisement of cruise trips and I said out loud ofcourse in Somali, that I don't mind going with him for our honeymoon. Now me, in need of prescription glasses, the boy was sitting directly infront of me. I could see his facial expressions changing, and I could also see that my cousin is tryin to tell me something by elbowing me. Me, stupid and blind, didn't pay no attention to the sign (I was in heaven). After a few stops, he got off. Everyone was " WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, THE BOY WAS SOMALI", am like, noooo he was a West-Indian....then I realized. It hit me. Ever since, I was always conscious and prayed to God I'd never run into him again in the subway!!!!!

p.s. HEY SOUL...what about ya girl, am waiting....rather, we're waiting for u 2 post.

Hibo   

Tamina loool - Embarrasing moments attracts me like a magnet - pretty scary!

This happened a few years ago while i was bringing extended family members ie; a middle aged lady and her two kids from DJ -

They were all cool and calm up until we came to Paris to switch planes - So there i'm keeping an eye on them - Suddenly i notice one of the kids trying to get on a moving belt - yup, the one they place the luggages!! In a split second he's on it - the kid is going nuts crying his lungs out - the stupid agents struggling to stop the thing - The mother is screaming hesterically - I jump on the belt along with the luggages to gt the kid - We'r all Screaming!!! Everyone's screaming/looking at us, as if we were Monkeys playing around. Awwww! Don't remind me!!

Got lotsa ickky ones too - Will tell in Private lol.

God Bless.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Soul lady,

That was funny yet scary. Speaking af an airport, when we first came from Somalia our plane stopped at Germany and it was early morning so my mother told us to go to the restroom and brush our teeth.

I get in there and took out a huge Cadday from Somalia, just minding my bussiness. Everyone bursed out laughing cuz they are wondering why the heck is this girl brushing with a damn stick with roots on it.

Hibo   

I was avoiding putting my story in here but what the hell. Mine was back in middle school when I was 14. Anyways as most girls at that age feel like theirs something wrong with them I didn't like my chest area and complained it was too small. So on one of the occaisions where I stuffed my registino until it was two sizes bigger. My class was at the creek near the school where we were looking for small organisms. And this guy decided to be an idiot and pushed me into the creek. When I fell in napkins went floating out of my shirt and soon were all over the creek. Anyways people kind of got the drift of where the napkins came from. so after slapping that guy, I practically hid in the washroom for the rest of the day. But when I think of it now its not as much embarasing as it is funny and hey thats what I get for stuffing my bra right cwm6.gif

looooool loooooool ahh shit...those were the funniest thing i have ever read...looool...loooool...ohh god. Y'll cracked me up, I wish i was there, for every effent. ohhhh...loooool..lol. My story isn't as embarrassing as y'lls.

It goes somthin like this..

It was back in my high school years. I was in a class of atleast 30 if not over. I was giving a presentation. I worked on my speech the night before, I rehearsed..over and over. I thought this speech is going to rock. Not to mention there was this fine nigga, who sat across from me ( why do u think i dressed up and rehearsed my speech cwm1.gif ) So anyways, It was my turn. I walked up looking good and prepaired. I wasn't nervous one bit. Everything was undercontrol. Except for the fact that I sort of mispelled couple of words. Half way down to my speech I started at " there are different kinds of orgasims" I meant to say 'organism' I didn't catch my mistake till I saw everyone laughing on the dl, I'm thinking 'stupid white ppl find everything funny' at one point of my speech I said " personally I'm a virgin" meaning to say "vegetarian"....When everyone bursted out laughing, I realized what my mistake was. I'm like..'OOps'..I couldn't go on with the speech..I was turning red..

that day sucked...I didn't even get the last peace of pie...dang it cwm22.gif

------------------

Hibo   

somalian mami... i LOVVE your story(not that way.. gosh that must hae been embarrasing!)wooooooo-good god almighty!( i think the 'speech" u were rehearsing for, was for the NIGGA" as such the words,,"orgasims' and 'virgins".. damn you is cool

------------------

I LOVE ME FOR ME