Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Divorced Couple Dating?

Abdinuur   

Hi,

Can two people who were married then got divorced date again? Is this normal? What do you call that? Would you consider the girl to be a girlfriend and vice versa? Is it awkward or could it happen? I have no idea man...that's why I want to know your opinions...thanks...and dont think I am the one in this sort of situation here...cuz we tend to generalize...lol

I don't know if someone already posted this before but if that already happened, my apologies....

Kool_Kat   

OK, if they are divorced already, what's the point of dating again? What the hell? He/she is the same person you divorced, ain't nothing changed...

Diin ahaana, ilaa naagta ay guursato oo la furo (guurka ayguursatayna uusan ahey ulajeedo ey rabto iney ninkeedii hore kunoqoto) lee ninka isku noqon karaan...Or something to that effect...

Long process, not worth it...Drop her like a hot potatoe...Move on...Well, not you, but whom ever you're fishing for...Tell them that there are a lot of fish in the sea, so keep the options open, why go back...

Dating after divorcing ??? ...... i heard such stories here and i can't even imagine.

But never be surprised ,, we all live in this crazy world.

Hey guyz, adinkana talo xumadaan idinku nacay!

My opinion, nothing wrong with dating an x. partner, divorce might have been a mistake, may be they do truly love each other. I know this couple who were married like more than 5 yrs, and divorced coz they couldnt have kids, and then after 3 yrs went back 2gather and r now all over each other inseperable. Ppl can also learn from their past mistakes, we are all human as the saying goes, u never know how much something means to u until its gone.

KK, if the man divorced his wife withn 1 or 2 talaq then rajactu buu dhihi karaa without any other inbetween marriage. 3 talaaqadoodna marka horeba waxba kama jiraan, i hear.

Ducaysane oo yaan qooqanayn? n so is every1 alive

Kool_Kat   

UMU, isn't after 3months, whether hal ama labo lagu furo, iney kala furmaan...The way I see it, hadiibo hal laigu furo, MOFO better give me my 'madax'...Shooo, no reason to hold me back...loool

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

Hey guyz, adinkana talo xumadaan idinku nacay!

My opinion, nothing wrong with dating an x. partner, divorce might have been a mistake, may be they do truly love each other. I know this couple who were married like more than 5 yrs, and divorced coz they couldnt have kids, and then after 3 yrs went back 2gather and r now all over each other inseperable. Ppl can also learn from their past mistakes, we are all human as the saying goes, u never know how much something means to u until its gone.

KK, if the man divorced his wife withn 1 or 2 talaq then rajactu buu dhihi karaa without any other inbetween marriage. 3 talaaqadoodna marka horeba waxba kama jiraan, i hear.

Ducaysane oo yaan qooqanayn? n so is every1 alive

are we talking about re-marriage or dating ?? .. nothing is wrong if they re-marry but how about just a dating after divorce ??

loooooooooooool@way qooqeen ........ :D

Pujah   

Why would a divorced couple data again? What do they hope to discover now that they haven’t learned from living together and driving each other insane hence the divorce

:confused:

Nephissa   

Obviously they know one another to well. There's no point doing the isu- been-gurid called dating all over again. Dad cusub meesha sooma dhalan, wa un isla ayagiii.

Malika   

Relationships are interesting human interaction,could it be this couple had an active sexual relation? Why divorce then date again if it was'nt for what they can physically offer each other..

Can two people who were married then got divorced date again?

Yes brother, they can get it on with each other.

Is this normal?

This is quite normal. This scenario oo leysgu noqonaayo has been around for ages. Its very similar to dating couple, who end up breaking up, only to get back with each other days after the initial break-up... You know that person, so it won't be easy, its like wearing dirac without gorgorad at the beginning, it just doesn't feel right, you feel naked, you constantly ache for gorgorodaada and you just have to have it.

Anyone who has ever dated and broken up with someone would agree with me when I say its not easy to move on right off the path, you will second guess yourself, you would think about them constantly, maybe even reach out to them, its human nature, in leysku noqdo the first time.

The initial breakup isn't really a breakup, the after breakup breakup is the real breakup, thats when you know you are definitely done and that you have nothing in common with your ex other half and you are finally ready to let him go, and move on with your life.

What do you call that?

Brother, the term you are looking for is "booty call", I am just disappointed that this wasn't brought up by the others before me, mase cabsi daraadeed aa meelaha kale fiirineyseen, dadkiinoow?

With booty call, the reality is that after being with one person for so long, especially a woman wouldn't rush to jump into the bed of another man, and somehow she finds herself being in the same bed ay marka hore kasoo carartey, and maybe thats a good thing, instead of sleeping around with total strangers.

In any case, this booty call business is very complicated and if you don't play your cards right, you might end up being burned, and become a burneeeeeeeeeee, instead of a burner, ya feel me, I thought so.