Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

CLOCK WATCHERS/GATE KEEPERS AT WORK

Khayr   

Salaamz,

I know some of you experience this in your workplace, but don't these low life, live for Work and make their work their life, type folks have anything better to do then scope another employee out to see what time they came in or how long their lunch was.

They never mention that you come in early or stay in late, but they sure do remember when you come in 10min. late.

I have these people at my workplace whom I don't think I can compete with, when it comes to putting in time at work. They come in early to work and sometimes stay late. I wondered why? Are they better workers then me, Is this a negative reflection of me? My response that at the end of the day, these nonmuslims who LOVE THEIR CAREERS more than ANYTHING, have sacrificed everything for their Dunya and you just can't beat them at it. I don't have the type of lifestyle that permits me to come in early in the morning to work and leave late. I have a life outside of Work. What I know though, is that inshallah, I'll try my best to offer the best quality work while I am their for my req'd hours.

So if some chump co-worker gets jealous and wants to say that I have being coming in late 5 or 10min., then that shows what they are.

Gaalo are something else. They really are LOSERS!!! They don't have a life outside of their JOBS.

Allahu Akbar!!!!!

Do the nomads in here agree/disagree?

Nazra Shame on you, Why you calling the bro/sis a loser.. :eek:

2 wrong don´t make it right.. redface.gif

Adana wallao kheyr plz gaal or not gaal don´t call ppl losers they just doing what the know best..

Allah caza wajal may had made you see the light but never forget ALLAH may make them see the light as well one day we all ppl and ALLAH gaal wala muslim is our lord..

>> About this topic, I see where ya coming from. :D

Fi amaan allah

OuT

Deeq A.   

Nazra, next time we catch you insulting other nomads, we will suspend your posting rights.

Please respect others.

Nazra   

I can't beleive this. :eek:

Admin you have lost the plot.

Clearly the brotha called these hard workers a "loser"

***********EDITED***********

Admin you have grasped the wrong tone here.

So did you Miz.

I'm sure Khayr was not offended by me. With all due respects i don't verbalise ppl.

I demand my post to be back to nornmal.

[ May 23, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Deeq A.   

The rules are still the same. Please don't attack anybody directly.

Respect for other nomads is all we demand.

ADMIN, why did u edited her words out, but didn't delete her post altogether???

You might want to carefully review AND COMPARE THIS incident and the posts that have "LAYZIEGIRL" on it and how quick those same posts are deleted off the threads...U COULD HAVE EDITED MY WORDS OUT YA KNOW BUT GOD FORBID THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN TO LAYZIE's POSTS EVEN IF THERE WAS NEVER A DIRECT INSULT @ANYONE IN IT.

Why is it that whenever I come here there's someone always say Admin ( Admin) no offence I like the fact that u all think what the bro said was wrong ( it is wrong) but let the Admins do the Job themselves........Don't tell them what to do unless they mad a post saying we need ur help.....I don't think this site is getting out of hand at all ( thats just my opinion)....This place is 10 times better than Somalinet where the admins let someone say insulting about Prophet Muhammed (SAW) but then delet a post that's not even as bad as the one who insulted our Prophet...

Anyways what am saying is relax. cill ax whatever just stop giving this website a bad name already plzzzz.............Thanks

bilan   

salaam

i have to disagree with you that point, as muslims we need to be more advanced than them in every way. sure they too have life outside the work, they have girlfriends, friends, clubs etc, but i think that they are setting their priority straight, i can not find any excuse why can not you come on time?!!and if you have work to do stay late, it is not like you will have extra work every day.

Stop complaining...........Just say allahamdulliah u have this site ( is that so hard to do) and for the people who are miss-behaving the admins will try their best to hanlde them but then again god can do a better job at it.... They have a life, don't make them make this website their life.........

Oppinion coming from a sista who belives (Freedom, Justice, Forgivness and Mercy ( Mercy))

loooooooooool

wops well I intrepreted it into my own way.......Anyways still my post is too admirable to be deleted (lol) kidding........Well I still mean what I wrote except now it's not directed at Bulo. " Don't make the website their life" looool....What was I thinking.....It was earlying in the morning (lol).......

Sorry

Gediid   

Khayr,

Ever heard of BILLS,BILLS AND BILLS that is what these people work for not because they have no lives.You on the other hand has fewer bills to pay and if you lose your job Ali or Usman will help out till you get a new job.

It's called promotion Khayr. All that extra hard work will pay off someday. I also agree, they've got bills to pay! no joke.

Anyways, I've noticed at jobs... u right people notice your behaviour while you're there. Details like whether ur punctual or ur interaction with them is always under observation. Let's be realistic, you can't exactly get away from office gossip. You're either with them or against them. lol.