Sign in to follow this  
Adnan

i wonder why girls don't call

To be honest here...i am one of them and proud of it...why the hell should i call him for??? giving me his number...in respect i take and in my mind "what a fool...thinking i'm gonna call him" what do you know... i never do call and if he was wating me then he obvioulsy doesn't know what kindda of girl i am!

Cause first all i am just like that it's part of my personality calling guys ain't my thing and it will never be.

But if you are talking about two people in a realtionship who are seeing each other then it's a different story cause they have to call each other equally and in a daily basis or things just won't go the way it should.

If she ain't calling and you are a realtionship i say move before she slams the door..love doing that! my style and my game.

OG Moti   

Why girls do not call? simple question. here an answer that you should never doubt..

First Is adkeys .. many women never got married because of is adkeys...

Second.. You are somali man they beleive u have no money so why call your broke azzz..

third they beleive if she calls you .. you will tell everyone you see starting from the building security till taxi drivers that she belongs to you and u had her big time.. those are reasons why sisters do not call

but they call sometime for the following reasons:

1. You handsome and seen with other women alot of times,,i do not know what is the point,, maybe she is chalanging the other girls

2. You have money and you look stupid, maybe take her shoping and buy her gifts, not sure i am gussing

3. most improtant you must be Qarweyne, and tell women what is right islamic or what is wrong and beleive me she will call you to ask you is it ok with islam to wear a blue shoes, i don't know somali girls have something wth Qarweyne men, any way those are reasons why they do not call and why they call... peace

Listen if a girl takes ur no it simply means i am not on ya. If i wanted to get to know the guy i wld have given him my no when i take his is when i am trying to get rid off him.

Guys

I for one hate calling guys....Thats just a thing enstilled in me since birth. Its called ADAB, its called XAYAH, its called femininity.

What type of a woman would I be if I called a Man I just exchanged numbers with? First of All, would I ever exchange numbers with someone I just met. And if he charms the socks off of me, would I ever Call him....Heck No....

Anywho bottom Line is.....Women don't play hard to get, they R just out of reach....

Simple question to the Guys?????

Imagine U R going for a long walk & U come across an Apple Tree. Would U go for the ones on the floor, scattered & easy to obtain?...Or the Fresh ones at the top Branch??????

Asta La Vista smile.gif

Jewelz   

well first of all bro wen your asking the girl for her digits, see if she is intersted not necessary having a big smile on her face wen you ask but if there is not hesitation going on. shes definitly intersted. for not calling wen she took your number down maybe shes the type that likes to play hard to get, and is waiting for you to call.

peace

Senora   

This is one of those questions that has so many different answers. For some if they aren't calling, then they aren't interested, but for the others, they just afraid to seem eager or desperate. Nowadays, I"ve gotten the courage to actually tell a guy that "its better off if you don't give me your number, cause I'm not one to call the first couple of times". I really can't explain why some of us do it, but i guess were trying to keep that image where the man "does all", in the beginning. Don't worry buddy, just call a little more, and make her become a litle comfortable with you, if she's anything like me and my friends, it wont take long(dependin on what U consider long)when she starts returning your calls, or maybe even call unexpectingly! Oh to fill you in on one more thing, sometimes people say they're going to call you back as a way to get off the phone, but if she's interested in you, which i believe she is, then she is just trying to make sure she's the first to end the conversation. Its another thing some girls do( has to deal with the whole image thing, again!) So don't worry, when you guys start to get a little more serious, then the games start to end. But then.... your going to regret you ever complained she never called, cause she's going to blow you up, like never before. (LOL, naw I'm just messin with you, just go with the flow, if U like her like U say you do, then you'll appreciate every call)

Rugcadaa   

Adnan welcome to the girl game brother and here is the game role :

1- Do not give you phone # to any girl at the first day you meet her (unles she is irresistable ).

2- Call her on the second day to just say hi before she forget who you were and what was your name.

3- after a week call her and tell her how sweet she is and so and so , then let another week go.

4- Make reservation for the fourt week and have a

nice day.

Changed   

yoow listen to lady fatima and mnplz kids.it not in our culture.. this is what i would do to help ya out of i like the guy i give my number if i dont like him i ask for his number so i can toss it to the next trash can i see and never call them and if i happened to run into that person again i will say i lost the number....that is a polite way we women say no bro dont sweat those that take ur number and dont respond are not interested i know i sound mean but it is a reality check! :D

salaam'all

LoooL Hodanney Oh! thats so You ey???heheheh Well if you take a guys number and you say i'll keep in contact i Guess u'would have to call him...

i don't see whats so bad'bout that 'and If you can't do so,,, be straight & open from the start..thats my opinion,, Don't give him your Bloody nUMBER,, EASY SIMPLE... or call the poor guy, don't Mislead him so brother ladnaan.. maybe tha sis is busy or she don't like you no more, girls fall for someone easily'n fall back easily.. so, Either be pateint or Forget 'bout the sister ,,, But i know what you mean alote of somali sisters love to mislead the Brothers which is not something to be Proude of Buts it's Sad'n True

Ain't that Right Hodanney???? :mad: lol

Ma'salamah

i don't wonder usually because i don't like to give my number see i know myself but i don't know the girl when you just meet her. therefore it is hard to know if she is interested or not see women are complicated, sometimes they may seems interested but they are not. so it is better that you keep your number to yourself and if she is interest in you then she will give you her number on the spot. believe me friend, women, if the really are interested they will give you all the green lights, aside that you can't just assume. you can't just believe, you have to understand the sign.