Sign in to follow this  
Adnan

i wonder why girls don't call

Buubto   

There is no way I will call a guy, if he wants to chase me he is wlc but am not going to be da one taking his number. I would tell him in his face da I won’t call & I am not gonna take da dam phone number. U could call me rude or wat ever, but dat is me.

ONKOD   

Abdinuur thank you.. smile.gif

I am not a PhD holder, but I am simply trying to tell Adnan on how to take advantage of a situation that can be very crutial sometimes. It is a mine field walk with precaution. smile.gif

Hibo I am not trying to tell Adnan to be all that but if he is all that then he better act like one. When you know that you are a good catch things just flow your way. If she is not showing interest go to the next one available, and even if it takes to loose that particular chance then so be it. Life is about taking chances. biggrin.gif

You never know the best thing might yet to come. If you do not make a connection for one time wait for another day,the same person that was looking the other way might give you onother look!!!!!!..Why.. because you acted mature,calm and cool the fist time.

Adnan be prepared for the challenge, it is not always sweet it can be bitter. Olso remember things happen for a reason. wink.gif

The last advise is to always be yourself. biggrin.gif

KEEP HOPE ALIVE...... wink.gif

Hi Barwaaqo ... I shouldn't be waiting by the phone and should be the one calling. But if she doesn't return my call with acceptable amount of time I will have to assume she isn't interested and move on. When no call, she she might be telling you "I am not interested" or she might be saying "Come and get me". Either way I wouldn't want to find out.

Cheers!

Ariadne   

It could be they are not calling cause they are playing mind games ( girls don't want to look too eager) just like those times when you give ur # to a guy and they don't call and if they do its 3 weeks later ( guys play the same mind games as the girls) ...so mind games on both sides ;)

Kool_Kat   

If you give someone your number and they don't call you in let's say a day or two... Move on... Don't sit by the phone waiting for them to call...

Sometimes a woman might get your number, cuz she is not interested and doesn't want to be rude and say no... That way it is less headache, as some men just don't go away...

So, if she seems ineterested at first and doesn't call... Chances are she wasn't interested at the beginning...

Adnaan,

Most people here told you what's what already, so I got nothing to add.

As for what Jaber said,

I wouldnot try to push for a # specially if you're not willing to give out yours, coz all you gonna get would be the combination of Pizza Hut and Pizza Pizza numbers, which is worse than not being called back..........lol

later peeps

Salaan...

Sorry guys...I just had to bring up this thread again. Any more advice from all the new additions?

Barwaaqo, you still do want to note latest advices regarding this, ehe? So to see how good your notes are, may I therefore have your number, baliis. I promise I would call you--right after I jot down. :D But, a long distance? Darn, noo. If it is free, sure. Or a collect call. icon_razz.gif

Cadnaan:

Lucky of you! See, I once gave my real 10-10-321 to this girl. And it was true. With my anxiety, she didn't call the whole next seven days. I cooled down, and thought, 'well, life goes on.' However, she called the eighth day, and this is how it went:

Ani: Haloow.

Iyada: Af dheere, dankis for the real number, and jaaw.

Ani: :confused:

Iyada: Qalab! {hanged up}

See, how lucky you are. smile.gif You hadn't even been called, let alone had been told how AF DHEER/WEYN/YARIIS you are. Like this :D Gis dheh, LoL.

Seriously, brother, I don't really give my number to any xaliimo. She must know me INNERLY first, and then we should talk about the possibility of exchanging numbers. Not any xaliimo you see in one occasion, in one aroos, ruwaayad, etc.

Macsalaama!!

A7LA-SHU   

adnaan what is it girls problem? hahahah.. but good q.. i'll have to agree with lady fatima.. if she takes the phone done and doesn't call ya.. hint hint my dear that means she isn't interested so move on and try next chick..

i'll be honest i have done that.. i know one of u guys said why take the # well for some guys if u don't take anything from them they won't leave ya alone so to be nice at the time u just have to be lik yeah got it and i'll holla at ya..sounds rude but hey it works

Lefty   

Remember Chicks are the ones who alwayz make the phone calls..Some of them 5, 6, 7, or more times a day or maybe within an hour..IF she ain't calling, that is clearcut,plain and simple... she just doesn't need your sorry ass whatso ever...So hit the road Jack and don't you ever wait a phone call no more and no more...

Be all you can be but don't dare to pee on me!

Lefty, I think you are a bit off when it comes to women and the telephone. Yes, some females tend to get carried away with the telephone@times but it doesn't mean she will call you whenever you give away a number. A woman might enjoy staying on the phone longer than the average xalimo but that doesn't mean she goes out calling every farrah that gives away his number.

As for women calling, you want me to be honest??? No woman in her right mind would call, thats just how it is.

A woman who does call a man when the phone numbers have been exchanged the previous night, is a desperate woman in my eyes. (just an opinion, don't try to cut my head off)

When my digits is asked and I dig da dude, I will give him my number, but I won't call after he has called me atleast 3x. (just a rule of mine, don't hate and it does work)

Lefty   

LayzieGirl!

The Dude asked simple question and I guess he deserves the easiest answer, not complicated things like the ones you brought up.

He asked for whatever reason, why they don't call..and the most reasonable answer is No Call because of No interest.

Besides making a just phone call has nothing to do with desperation or putting yourself down. It's just an explaination of how one person is really looking forward and excited about chatting with another person. Plain and Simple!

Or, maybe I'm on the wrong edge on this issue since I got used to those multiple calls a day! icon_razz.gif