Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Missing Nomads!!

Ismahan   

Salaaaam Dear Nomadz....

Thanks LST ... I was here all the time, watching my little nomads playing around.....

Welcome back all.....

PEACE...

NoVa   

where them boyz....Shaqsii, Motorcyle, A-Plus and the dude who open this threat Dad9000? :rolleyes:

some1 should tell them boys the honeymoon is ova by now ya know...

Iffah   

Whatever happened to Lakkad?!...Lakk, haye. Come out of your hiding place hee. You know you're still a Soloholic!! ;)

Also wondering about...

Soul_lady

Buubto

Illmatic

Baydan

Ariadne   

Ilhaan, I don't know about Buubto, Baydan and illmatic. But Soul Lady and Lakkad have gone through name changing one is now known as Mosses

and the other Cheetah (I'll let you guess which one is which ;) )

Iffah   

SOS- yeah sis, I knew about the name changes. But I just haven't seen any new posts of theirs lately.

Macalin   

LOL.@Ilhaam

Am here SWEETY...

Just in hibernation...i know this place is addictive..and i know u the #1 solaholic!

SOS..guess yu not the only one changing names here...aha!..GATCHA

Guys..ama be back after the semester is OVER WITH!!

THNX ILHAM SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY ONE MISSING ME>>POOR OLD LAKKAD!!..dang dang

MUAH TO ILHAM~!

Iffah   

Hey Lakk,

Go back to studies waraa. & Don't worry, I'm not the only missing you around here...the old nomads aren't around much anymore.

SOS..huh?

Goodness, y'all are starting 2 to force me to write down ur member # quickly since pple are getting bored with their original names. Wlc back Lakkad ( No offence, I ain't feeling mosses lol). Am just messing :D . Ok I Miss my girls Baydan, Hibo, and SouL. Hmmmm, have they left us for good? N' Ohh whatever happened to MMA?? I'm starting 2 believe he really did get married!!! And last but not least, where's WildCat?? :( I really miss you girl.

*tissues any1?*

Iffah   

SOS-- Oh, I see.

Tam..I'm beginning to think Baydan and Soul quit on us. MMA..don't know what's up with him lately.

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by Tamina:

And last but not least, where's WildCat??
:(
I really miss you girl.

Awwwwww. How great is this. *gives Tamina a good hard squeeze* I'm here sweetie. Just grown way too lazy to post. I do lurk every so often though.

I too have had a change of name. Wildy has served her purpose for now and I've sent her on a hard earned vacation.

The cat was an unstable creature I'm afraid. The poor dear had a tendency towards sudden fits of rage. We've now understood it was nothing more than boredom venting itself through insane violence now and again. But we really couldn't allow it to continue - scaring the natives and what not. Not good manners you know.