Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

Most Brutal video i've ever seen!PERIOD Warning!warning

this video is so senseless man.. definately a reminder next time you hear 200 people killed in a car bomb in some market in bagdad or 14 people killed somewhere in mogadishu, dont' write it off as a statistic or a conversation piece.. the world is an atrocious place to live.

Ibtisam   

^^I could not watch that, I got as far as the first image, Is it one of those propaganda videos, you know you can get arrested for having those around your house!

yeah the part when there shouting allahu akbar..got me also i'm appalled and totally disgusted by this yet they seem to hold the same beliefs i have...but i can't even imagine praying or being in the same vicinity as these merciless cowards.. fo'real.. i know both sides of the argument but violence begets violence and this is a pure example of the hatred and evil in humans.

Mowgli   

Here I was eating my lunch...

next time please elaborate on what you mean by graphic

I couldn't get passed the first 10 seconds

Baluug   

Where is this? Nepal? At least the title says "nepalbangers355". Are there Muslims in Nepal? As well, what is that guy saying in Arabic at the end of the video? I heard him say "Amreeka" and that's all I could understand. The last thing we need is nutcases like these people putting videos on the internet of themselves killing people. But let's not forget, we don't know the circumstances behind these killings, so whther this is justified or not is unknown. Also, the guy with the gun has a lousy aim. He missed a couple of times and the victims are right in front of him!!

who-me   

The poster please do not post those sort videos again..Even though you warrned us but then we are too curiuos and want to know what is behind the link (human nature). The last time i saw something close to that nature was during the civil war and for couple of months i was sick to the stomach. Wallahi i would eat food but still feel hungery even though my stomach was full and my poor mother took me every doctor in town and they all responded this kid is healthy.

IF YOU HAVE A SENSATIVE HEART...PLEASE AVOID THIS...

I think is currupt world.

If a human being is doing things that are that

extreme to another..

It's insane how the guy takes knife cuts someones throat and than goes back to finish the job

and the other guy holding him..

whoa....you sure this isn't done on on video microsoft easy vid?

Whats with the other guys saying Allahu Akbar..

Are they muslims..I'm not so sure if have the same faith as them..Wallahi..