Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Calling on all the pretty pple out to Vote...

AYOUB   

^^ Just did too, only to find out Layzie is waaay behind. Should have gone with BlueEpocha whose picture was my favourite anyway.

156586357_d21bacee1b.jpg?v=0

1.^^^

2.LayZieGirl

3.Baashi

4.TenaciousSoul*

Thank you to the pretty ones, its so obvious to me now that out of tens of thousands of registerers and there is only 4 pretty pple in SOL(including mua)?? (who knew SOL had a forum full of unattractive pple with ugly personalities)

Baashi is the leading vote getter, how he got 11votes is beyond me, but that pic is still under investigation because it looks like it was professionally taken, unless Baashi can proof others, i.e show photography license, until then, his votes should be divided among the other contenders...

PS:Baashi, if you do get away with a win on friday, its going to be because of LayZie. I took you from being tied 7 a piece to the leading vote getter with 11, thats because 4 SOL members who came to terms with their looks after they had read my thread, gave you their votes. They were probably making themselves feel good, so really, I should be sharing your price with u, and if its a travel voucher or a trip somewhere, I'm coming after u, you won't know what hit u.

Baashi   

No kidding! :D

I like ur attitude fruitcake. A go-getter like you deserve the Northerner's big trophy and all the perks that comes with. After all you are young, fab, and 'what u see is what u got' laid back kinda girl :D So why not!

**Ladies and gentlemen cunning and persuasive LazieGirl has convinced old senile SOL grand dady Baashi to transfer all his votes to her box.**