Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric.

Jacayl iyo jeesto

In the world of Shukaansi; First comes Been, than comes Games, than comes jaceyl.(Sometimes that baby carriage comes before the jaceyl; but we'll discuss that some other time in chapter 13 "Nayaa you in some Deep Shit")

Runti ladies, and Gents (the man that was smart enough, or had a woman smart enough to make em read this), let’s be real. It’s in human nature to size each other up. It has nothing to do with not being real. You meet someone new, you see where they are in your spectrum of “Get Lost” or “Get some,” and you remake yourself to match up with how cool they are. Not following? I'll give you an example, you meet a guy and he's well read he talks about medieval writing and old African folktales like he saw them on VH1 last night. What do you do? Girl you polish up on what you read in freshmen Lit, why? because you wanna match up. Everyone does that, now people who are genuinely GENUINE, will only do this to a certain level. They'll remember what they read in freshmen lit, but they wont run out and buy Ralph Ellison's The Invisible Man and act like they already read it Mar horey. The difference here if you aren't following is that you don’t mold yourself into someone else, you MOLD YOURSELF. You bring out the good in you, so he won’t run off before he figures out how really uncool you are. Every relationship starts out with a little been. But only lasting relationship slowly weed out the big lies.

That's the been part. Now comes the games.

And don’t we all love the games.

Here's where you really find out what type of partner you are. There are different type of partners, I won’t get into all of them but lets just discuss a few. There is the "I will never care as much as you care" partner, the "I will care enough for both of us" partner, and the perplexing "Dr. Jekyll Ms. Hyde" partner. Everyone plays games, and don’t tell me you don’t. BECAUSE WE BOTH KNOW YOU DO. Now, me personally, I am a "I will never care as much as you care" partner. Yes yes, even I got problems. But I understand them and I do not delude myself. When it comes to games I play it all, AND BABY I PLAY THEM WELL. You call twice with one text; I'm calling twice with one text. Two texts? NEVA DAT! When dealing with this type of partner, the relationship is easy, but so is the breaking up. Easy come easy Go is their motto. Now this is opposed to the "i will care enough for both of us partner". This partner makes everything a cinemax movie. You fight, its the end of the world. Yall have fun, its the greatest thing since sliced cheese. These people's game is to see how much they can delude themselves into thinking they’re the martyr in the relationship till they talk themselves into ending it. They live for the drama, and they'll probably win an Oscar for it too. I wont dig into the other type, we'll talk more about that later, but the important thing is knowing who you are.

Also when two people who have similar inclinations get together, there is always problems; we'll discuss this later, but for now, understand that the games portion is usually the end for a lot of couples. If you guys cannot get over playing games than you guys should most likely break it off. Playing the same ole game is truly tacky.

So no more games; now what? Jaceyl thats what :D

Any health relationship has to get to the point where they've stopped counting score. You can play if you want, but never keep score, and no one is a sore

loser. Now if the jaceyl isnt as good as the games. Than you need to reevaluate your priorities and leave the other person BE! So they can move on and

develop a healthy relationship with someone else--Amran

Chimera   

In the beginning there is lust, lust, and some more lust;'your my lambar one', then you have '20000k wedding' with a nice 'haneymoon', then come the babbies, those who survive the latter period, I consider couples who have true jaceyl.

Originally posted by Mr Prince:

your my lambar one'

Why thank you :D

Waa ruunta though, past the infatuation is where the real substance lies... or was it past the seven/three year itch? :confused:

Dadka from seventy cor-corka are the real ride or dies, my parents have been a sandwich for 23+

and my grandparents played "ladu" with jesus.

What happened to our genereration? :rolleyes:

Chimera   

Some of our generation's kin wouldn't know good husband/wife material if you bombed them with a masha-allah spouse right in the head, like a shell from a T-72 Tank, boom! Ofoourse there is only 0.15th of a second for them to get to know eachother before they splash into eachother's faces, but that would have been enough for our parents and those before them.

"Dr. Jekyll Ms. Hyde" partner.

I really wished you talked about this one. This one is THE fun one!

Stop keeping score aa? NEVA :D:D If He mysteriously went to bed at 5:00pm last Friday, ignoring your phone calls, you should also "go to bed" by 5, better yet why not 4:30 to keep the upper hand? Ahh..thats a healthy relationship. You gotta keep men on their toes. Just like a tornado season, they should be slightly prepared, full of anxiety, eyes darting to the sky never knowing when and where you'll hit! ;)

When it comes to Jaceyl, the true one comes when you learn to tolerate someone's B.S. as much as you can tolerate yourself. :D

NASSIR   

No wonder the man who cares not always wins or keeps her guessing because the opposite has to bear the brunt of the tit for tat game. "A missed call equals to a missed one" it's like you either match the frequence of get-together interactions or pay the consequence. Lol.

Also, who falls for "all the glitterings are gold" game?

Good topic..

Showqi   

Originally posted by Somalicentric.:

my grandparents played "ladu" with jesus.

[/QB]

My grandparents were not that ilbax. They use to sit under Qudhac Tree, and play Shax iyo Jar ka Boodo with Odey Biiqay.

Jacaylku waa Game culus, and need to be studied :D

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote: "Dr. Jekyll Ms. Hyde" partner.

I really wished you talked about this one. This one is THE fun one!

Stop keeping score aa? NEVA
:D:D
If He mysteriously went to bed at 5:00pm last Friday, ignoring your phone calls, you should also "go to bed" by 5, better yet why not 4:30 to keep the upper hand? Ahh..thats a healthy relationship. You gotta keep men on their toes. Just like a tornado season, they should be slightly prepared, full of anxiety, eyes darting to the sky never knowing when and where you'll hit!
;)

When it comes to Jaceyl, the true one comes when you learn to tolerate someone's B.S. as much as you can tolerate yourself.
:DExactly! But being tolerant is no fun...

The Dr. Jekyll Ms. Hyde partner, is the partner that will go from 1 to 10 in about .8 seconds. One day they're driving their boyfriend/girlfriends grandmother to go pay her haqbad and the next day their dodging their significant other for their movie date. These people dont work as much off the energy of their partner, but of THEIR WORLD (as seen by them). They're the sneaky ones, you dont know if they're playing a game or if their sincere and just going through the cycles of a relationship. These range from players, back-seat buddies, and 5-phone-call-wifeys.

The Dr. Jekyll Ms. Hyde partner, is the partner that will go from 1 to 10 in about .8 seconds. One day they're driving their boyfriend/girlfriends grandmother to go pay her haqbad and the next day their dodging their significant other for their movie date. These people dont work as much off the energy of their partner, but of THEIR WORLD (as seen by them). They're the sneaky ones, you dont know if they're playing a game or if their sincere and just going through the cycles of a relationship. These range from players, back-seat buddies, and 5-phone-call-wifeys.

What about the other type? The type that goes from a picture-of-love to down-right looney in a split second, usually starts with something as triffling as "Yo, wut did ur girl meant we'll have a good time tonight, who is coming tonight?" And before you know it, this couple is at each other's throat, screaming and yelling out foul language. You're certain it is over, that you wont see the Diva and her Prince Charming together again, but you would be wrong because here they come feigning amnesia and pleading the fifth :D

NGONGE   

Nicely written nonsense.

Love? I'll use your most frequent phrase "We'll talk more about that later". :D