Sign in to follow this  
lulla

HOW WELL DO U KNOW URSELF?

lulla   

1. I’m someone who sets super-high standards for myself. I can be critical of myself and others because I like to see things done the right way. Some people might call me perfectionist, but I want to it right. I can get caught up in assignments for school and make big deal out of the details. It helps when I get feed back on things I'm working on because it makes me fee like I’m on the right track.

2. I’m someone who is supportive and likes to get along with everyone. I try to be friendly to everyone. I hate when people argue and disagree. I’ve been told I care too much about what other people think. I like to help people figure out ways to accomplish their goals but sometimes I even end up putting my dreams on hold while I’m helping everyone else. I love being around people and get kind of edgy if I spend too much time on my own

3. I’m someone who is very into getting things done. Being successful at what I do is very important o me. I hate failing at things and work extra hard on anything I take on. I thrive on competition and expect people to pull their own weight. I have to make point to make time to relax and just hang out with friends, because I tend to be super dedicated and driven by my goals.

4. I’m someone who likes to watch what others are into. Some people see me as shy or detached, but I need time on my own to figure out my feelings. I appreciate when things happen according to schedule. A sense of structure and order in my life makes me feel more secure. I’ve been told I put different parts of my life into separate compartments, but its just way I have of keeping things consistent and under control.

5. I’m someone who likes to ask lots of questions and sometimes and sometimes I find hard to play the rules. I set high goals for myself and I have been told that I can suspicious of others. People see me as kind of skeptic and maybe little cynical, but I like to challenge the ways things are done, especially when it seems that people aren’t even been treated fairly.

6.I’m someone who likes to lead the way. People have said I have a take charge attitude. Sometimes I find hard to work with others if it appears that they are slowing things down for me. I have kind of an all-or-nothing approach to life.

7. I’m someone who likes it when everyone is getting along. I try to keep the peace when friends of mine are arguing. I’ve been told that I often ride the fence rather than take a side, but that’s because I prefer to give peace a chance even it means appearing wishy-washy about taking a stand. I try to provide support to people and clear the air of conflict.

8. I'm someone who like to support my friends, espcially when they are going through tough times. I've been told i can be supersensitive and that I'm an incurable romantic. I probably apend too much time thinking about the future and about the things that might be missing my life rather than focusing on all the good stuff that's going on now.

9. I'm someone who likes to look life as one big adventure. I love to plan for the future and brianstorm all kinds of ideas. I've been told iam very enthusiastic and people sometimes joke about my energy level. I'm always totally up to for trying new things. If I get in trouble with someone,I'm pretty good at talking my way back into his or her good graces.

Macalin   

Am a blend of 4 and 5 with traces of 3..

so i dunno..my mom would probably disagree.

and i know someone in my life who will be critical to this.damn she.

Lulla...i see u a big #5.wow..used to be like that..beleive me u will grow out of it

I always thought that I was different, and this proofs to me that I am ;) .

My personality can be seen in all of these types, but I strongly see myself at 1,3,5,7,9 (how ironic is that since they are all odd numbers....)

xoxox

WILDCAT   

6 is the truest for me...especially the "all or nothing" part...that hit the bullseye...I suffer from a curse of being both a perfectionist and extremely lazy...you'll either find me single-mindedly focused on something or laying about doing absolutely zilch.

Yes folks...it's already been established I'm very strange.

---------

One thing I've learned in life thus far, I may not have all the answers but at least I've got a clue.

lulla   

1. the perfectionist

2. the giver

3. the achiever

4. the observer

5. the analyzer

6. the boss

7. the mediator

8. the romantic

9. the adventurer

Paragon   

"1

Sometimes even the aloes

Bear honeyed flowers

Whose nectar you slurp

I am sweetness & bitterness

Planted in the same place.

ll

My right hand and left hand are twins:

One entertains the guests and walks the weak;

The other is daggers dripping woes & wormwood.

lll

My son, I am rich,

I contain countless contraries:

Do not take me

For a poor monomaniac

Out on a limb

Hectoring for his bloody hobby-horse.

lV

Sometimes I am faithfully obedient,

Well-mannered,

Utterly innocent of evil:

And sometimes I am the obdurate destroyer,

An arrant knave.

V

Sometimes I am the anchorite

Who sequesters himself in the mosque

To review his life and purify his heart:

And sometimes I am the villain,

The loony

Who blusters in every saloon in Somalia:

"Go to now.

I'll prove thee

With mighty-mouthed Evil

Till my cup runneth over

With contumely and crazy Àasha."

Vl

Sometimes I am

The towering heads

Of wit, wisdom, eloquence,

Of honor, & forbearance:

And Sometimes I am

The loafer

The nowhere man

With no name in the street.

Vll

Sometimes I am

A man who does not allow anything unkosher

Go past his gullet:

And sometimes I am

A thief dyed-in-the-wool

Who does not spare

Even the orphan's share.

Vlll

Sometimes I am

The leader

Of high-ranking saints and sages:

And sometimes I am

An honorable member

Of Satan's conclave--

After the fiend's very own heart.

lX

A presumptuous Jack

Cannot size me up

For I run interference for chameleons

For I keep school for chameleons.

Daily I turn:

Every morning

My complexion is distinctly

Of different color & creed.

I know how to hobnob

With both Muslims

And

With heathen honky monkey alien infidels:

The angels of Hell and Heaven

Argue over my soul.

X

No man has traced to me

All these contraries I trail;

But a man of many days,

One whose head is hoary,

Or

One who is hip

To sizing men up

May possibly

Take my proper measure.

Xl

O everyman Jack,

Pick your sweetest,

Most apt metaphor

To brand me with:

Ride the hobby-horse

Your heart hobbles after,

Or

The one you can't help but

Tease me with.

Speak

Right on;

Ride on

For I make ways

For you:

Please,

Take your choice."

nuune   

my description isn't in your list,so there is mine:

mi says me

but me always mi

sure can be mi

so what mi in ye oooh

can call yo for mi

am usually im because..

in me inner ye weep

come me up what ye like

me what ye call mi niit

how yep can describe i

come to what be ye like

Originally posted by lulla:

1. I’m someone who sets super-high standards for myself. I can be critical of myself and others because I like to see things done the right way. Some people might call me perfectionist, but I want to it right. I can get caught up in assignments for school and make big deal out of the details. It helps when I get feed back on things I'm working on because it makes me fee like I’m on the right track.

Yep! That's me through and through....except I'm much more critical of myself than I could be of anybody else.

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

I'm

#2 the giver: can never keep anything to myself!

#7 the mediator: can't stand tension and conflict

#8 the romantic: some would VERY MUCH so disagree, hey who said keepin it real wasn't romantic? lol

WHAT CAN I SAY, I HAVE A LOTTA LUV Y'ALL!!!!

PEACE!!!