Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The death of a soggy tissue!

NGONGE   

She opened her makeup bag and took out the lipstick. She slowly started applying it to her mouth. She looked in the tiny hand mirror, looked again. Applied some more lipstick and put both the mirror and lipstick back in the bag.

In the bag, the lipstick was getting pummelled by the soggy tissue. The mascara and the mirror tried to intervene, the foundation and eye shadow tried to shelter the poor lipstick, but the soggy tissue was having none of it. It wrapped itself round the poor lipstick and spilled its guts all over the insides of the bag!

The mascara and eye shadow were wailing and the colour was flooding the bottom of the bag. The mirror despondently sat back and reflected on the whole grim scene. This was a familiar scene. The soggy tissue was in love with the girl and always felt jealous when a new lipstick arrived and within minutes, was caressing his beloved’s lips!

Every night, the poor soggy tissue would lie down in the bottom of the makeup bag and look up at the shiny zipper above. In that star-like metal, he would always hope to suddenly see her face. In the calm of the night, he would remember the days when he was a young and fresh tissue. He’d remember the way she used to pick him up and stroke him on her sensual and rosy cheeks. With such sweet memories, his endless tears will start seeping out and his sogginess will again, verge on the point of becoming a full-blown flood.

The soggy tissue had no friends. He was all alone in this overpopulated makeup bag! The rest of the residents have all decided to ignore him because of his aggressive tendencies. He didn’t care for their companionship, nor wanted their sympathy. All he cared about was the girl. Will she ever favour him again? Does she even know he exists? Is there another tissue out there taking up all her time? Could there be another tissue that would love her as much as he does?

Yesterday, early in the morning, the makeup bag was suddenly opened while everyone was fast asleep! At the sound of the zipper being undone, the soggy tissue was the first to rise. The piercing rays of the sun almost blinded him (or was that her lovely face?). She picked up the dying lipstick and tried to apply it to her mouth. The lipstick struggled to smoothly walk the hills and valleys of her lips. It smeared the corners of her lips and almost veered into her nose! The soggy tissue, down in the bag, was looking up and shaking a fist at the dying lipstick.

He started asking himself “is it my fate to love one that’s unaware of my existence?â€, “should I suffer watching her with all these guys in silence?â€, “could a human being fall in love with a tissue?â€. He hung his head down and thought for a bit. A second later, he slowly shuffled his crumbled feet towards the corner of the bag. He had decided to let her go and vowed never to look up at the entrance of the makeup bag again.

While he was silently crying and murmuring the words “oh, it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at allâ€, he felt himself slowly floating in the air! He dismissed the feeling and attributed it to his confused condition. The dizzy feeling increased. He opened his soggy eyes and looked around him; there was no sign of the mirror, mascara or eye shadow! He looked down and saw them all waving to him! His soggy heart started beating very fast. He looked up and saw her pretty face looking down at him. She had smudged lipstick on her lips and a slight frown on her face.

As the soggy tissue was swimming through the still waters of her face, he thought to himself “ Ah, this is the life; one can die content after experiencing such an exhilarating intimacy with such a pretty faceâ€. He spoke too soon, for almost as soon as he uttered those words, he found himself flying in the air! The makeup bag was miles away; the only thing visible below was the rubbish bin. In it, he saw the remains of the poor lipstick!

The fear engulfed the soggy tissue, but he composed himself, said a little prayer and then shouted “ oh, it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all†....

:D

Soggy tissue should have moved on long before he was binned. I fear for the thrown away lipstick; he'll be on her case next; there's nothing like a clingy tissue. Eew.

Keep going. Life after being kicked to the kerb? :D

The tissue is perverted. What it was imagining--if it acted out--is called sexual harassment.

Not only should the tissue be thrown away but ripped to shreds. Do not feel sorry for the tissue-- :rolleyes:

Mr. Ngonge, you must think yourself very clever; others might be oblivious and escape the hidden messages in your little stories--But I havent. And I am not impressed I must say. redface.gif I do not find them funny ok!

Pujah   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Every night, the poor soggy tissue would lie down in the bottom of the makeup bag and look up at the shiny zipper above. In that star-like metal, he would always hope to suddenly see her face. In the calm of the night, he would remember the days when he was a young and fresh tissue. He’d remember the way she used to pick him up and stroke him on her sensual and rosy cheeks. With such sweet memories, his endless tears will start seeping out and his sogginess will again, verge on the point of becoming a full-blown flood.

The soggy tissue had no friends. He was all alone in this overpopulated makeup bag! ......

“ oh, it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all†....

oh NGONGE don't hide behind the soggy tissue let it out.....i promise you will feel better icon_razz.gif