Sign in to follow this  
Qaxwo

Just How many weddings are a product of SomaliaOnline?

juba   

i personally think marriages that are a product of online dating or anything online is utterly retarded. what happend to just meeting pple in real life?

bilan   

juba sis there was nothing called dating in somali culture and people used to marry someone that they have seen once or twice,and it worked perfectly because there were fewer divorces than now, today people go out and date for 5 years but they divorce after 2 years in marriage or so. as meeting someone in real life for some people it is difficult because they live places where it is hard to meet somali,not everyone pumps into somali every day. so why does it matter how you meet someone whether it is in school,bus,work, or through your parents(arrenged) or online. what matters is do they have the qualities that you are looking for.

there is nothing going in our community but online connection! we nomads r truely the cutting edge of cyber space romance!! plz dont be fronting!! u by-pass ringing the bell, the tv viewing (canda specially) and enter xalimos room w/o detection! lol.. that is cool!! u is better than 007!!

i been dating online since 1998! n strickly xalimos! so dont play me! plz hate the game not the playa!! we all doing it!! lets be honest!!

:confused:

I do think online romance is thriving and doing well.We all do it Rudy.. :D

But for once am starting to see ladies pm on the pretext of asking a certain ?When We answer them ..it is straight to Cyberlove..Good but Just have privacy and respect...

I hate those ladies showing off in Cams(Yahoo+MSN+Paltalk)in Public and 5people watching the so called 'REER BAADIYA Stripper' ;) ....Have respect for your self+Religion...do cyberlove diligently with affection+respect+love

LOVE IN SOL. ;)

Blessed   

Hehehehheehhehe! *remembers the topic which lead to this topic*

That A-plus is good, still confusing the nomads :D

Lol@ Lazy - is that why you always write in itelics and different font colours...?

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Took you 2 years to get it, huh, LOZ?
;)

Yeah..something like that...the joke was so complex that I had to do a research on it for 2 years..hehehe..and finally I got it...HureeeY to Me!!!

Cheers

well s-thank ya, -s-thank ya legend of Zulu.(thank the mrs as well, and anytime I can contribute to your daily dose of laughter, you let me know now, won't you legend?)

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

well s-thank ya, -s-thank ya legend of Zulu.
(thank the mrs as well, and anytime I can contribute to your daily dose of laughter, you let me know now, won't you legend?)

Certainly I will :D:D

Since am new in this forum I don't really know of personally any product of marriage in Sol.

I do know a lot of married couples who got to know each other on the cyber world. Especially on paltalk. Theirs is alot of somalis

who do halaal cyber shukansi. Look around you or even ask around you will here. Ohh yeah i met my hubby on so and so gol.

So lets not act all Angels

Wiilo   

Well well, since we haven't seen a wedding that was a product of Sol, why not start one now, and please count me out 'cause aint ready for date let alone a wedding :D:D:D

Nabad & Caano:...........