Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

THE BENEVOLENT PROSTITUTE

Saqajaan   

Interesting story.

What's with the glorification of the prostitute character by people here especially a prostitute who does not do it for survival? I see no difference between the two characters, I would even say the dahir character is the more unfortunate and understandble as he see's no possible way out for he's predicament.

while the prostitute It seems to me she's capable of doing other things and leave her gutter environment but would rather continue to be a sperm bank and sell her body because she's used to it and it's the easy life.

Her niceness is irrelevant. Even some famous serial killers have been known to be nice/benevolent.

This story is disgusting, shame on the poster for posting such a story. Even though it is just fictional story, I still see it as haram because of the way you describe it. So brother think twice and fear your creator before you post such a thing, b/c Allah says you wherever you are. wal ciyaadu billaah.

winnie   

peoples reactions are interesting... the man didnt write anything obscene.

i can understand people feeling conflicted about identifying or feeling compassion for a less than savory character, but i wonder if people would react similarly if the story were about a murderer, a warlord, perhapps?

its a story, and frankly even a story such as this can have a moral... remember the hadith of the prostitute who was granted paradise for her charity towards a dog?

and the devout woman promised hellfire for her mistreatment of a cat?

i mean, he isnt glorifying zina, or prostitution, just highlighting the discrepancies of human nature.

i really enjoy your writing style, masha Alla. i think you are gifted and i cant wait to read more.