Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

WAY DO BLACK MUSLIMS fantasy about being ARAB

ANWAR   

I always wonder why these balcks and somali muslims fantasy about being ARAB OR respect more a arab mann then his fellow black mann .... the fact of the matter Arabs dont care if blacks MUSLIMS are killed ,maimed or tortured in somalia, Darfur, etc. They only care about their fella palastinians AnD isreal.

WAY DO BLACK MUSLIMS fantasy about being a ethnic ARABS or like tha arab culture more then HIS?. I see many fellow afrikan/somalis IMAMS and others in moske dress like ethnic ARABS, and they say to dress like arab is ''SUNA''

03_obama_terry_clip_image001.jpg LOOK AT THERE DRESS WAY DO THEY DRESS LIKE THAT :confused:

Johnny B   

As the wise woman once said , it's impossible to fight an enemy who has check-points inside your head.

The cultural identity "Somali" has been conquered since it surfaced from every direction, Arabs defeated that Identity through theology, West defeated the Arab cultural identity through Science, etc etc.

So in a way Those Somalis dressing the Arab way are just reaffirming our defeat( victory if you want ), while those of us who're reduced to communicate using a foriegn language are demonstrating against the Arabs while in the meantime advocating for another defeat, but rather in the hands of the best cultural predator, namely, the West.

A sad situations however you turn it, or a must-have social eveolution.

For the sake of fairness, a Somali Al-shabab retard is equally entitled to Arabic belly dancing and a Taliban fit as a Somali secularist is entitled to a Giorgio Armani collection.

Be that as it may, the only right thing to OUR argument at hand would be, Can we revive the Somali cultural identity and preserve whatever may have made it unique? , i dont think we can, atleast not in this time and age when we're in the middle( start ) of our loop of defeatism.

Fabregas   

Big up 2 all da Somali Islamic tribesman and women of noble cushitic and Arabian origins. By Allah, the defeated lot, the crying secular tribalists, the pseudo internet wafflers and wannabe professors, and the former sons of camels herders-turned lost coconuts, have been defeated in the SOmali cultural war. They will forover be confined to the west, hopelessly wailing about how the true Islamic SOmali tribesman and women of noble cushitic and Arabian cushitic have revived the sunnah and derailed their secular gaalosation of Somalia.

ANWAR   

Johnny B

WOOOW thats is THE BEST answer i ever READ

you my frind are A Intellectual

IM A AFRAIDE NOT MANY Intellectual ARE INN HER :(

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

Big up 2 all da Somali Islamic tribesman and women of noble cushitic and Arabian origins. By Allah, the defeated lot, the crying secular tribalists, the pseudo internet wafflers and wannabe professors, and the former sons of camels herders-turned lost coconuts, have been defeated in the SOmali cultural war. They will forover be confined to the west, hopelessly wailing about how the true Islamic SOmali tribesman and women of noble cushitic and Arabian cushitic have revived the sunnah and derailed their secular gaalosation of Somalia.

:confused: :confused: WHAT DID YOU SAY

Thankful   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

070301_mogadishu_hmed_630a.hmedium.jpg

Why are they dressed like?

That's how our military has beeing dressing since independence. Obviously a lot more professoinal before the civil war, dressing like arabs has just started recently, I rememeber when I was in Puntland in 2005 I saw very few people wearing cimaamads, I went back this January and tons of people are wearing them now. We have a cultural identity crisis going on.

President Anwar,

You are right, until we go back to our original culture, we are doomed.

UZTAAD   

I think somalis are their own Nation they should be proud of their indentity, language, culture and their way of life.

somalis ar acient people who lived in the Horn of Africa for thousands of years , they are neither arabs nor Asians they are just somalis. we have fight against the ignorant thugs like ALshabaad who are importing dalibanasation to our home land, somalis have been muslims for last 1400 years they dont need to convert to Islam in 2009.

Peacenow   

This is a great thread. Thank you for bringing this issue.

As you know i'm against the Arab influence mainly because for a poor country like ours it is a negative influence to growth and development the country needs. Without the luxury of having oil this is a crippling legacy that has to be currtailed and rolled back. By force if necessary. Whichever way, arabs and their cultural influence has been nothing but a disaster.

Hunguri   

Rubish thread indeed. President Anwary, you got to learn the difference between an Arab traditional dress and Pakistani or Indian Muslim traditional dress. The picture you posted to support the title of your thread has got nothing to do with Arabs. Those dresses are well known Pakistani or an Indian Muslim dress. May be you need to learn more about Geography and history!