Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The myth of all myths

N.O.R.F   

Why do kids always (i mean ALWAYS) get it wrong when it comes to putting their shoes on? I have observed many a child with the left shoe on the right foot and vise verse.

Can one of them, just one of them get it right, alone and without help?

A burning question,,,,

Not sure if that’s ALWAYS the case, north! At the beginning children get it wrong, as it’s a new exercise for them. And I reckon MOST of us did the same when they tried to undertake new exercise of any sort

Gabbal   

Oh it is always. This has puzzled me a number of times when dealing with my neices and nephews. They always seem to put their shoes on the wrong way. Why that is, I have no idea. smile.gif

roobleh   

They're protesting at their parents! If they want to put the wrong shoe on the wrong foot, let them do it and experience how uncomfortable it is.

Ibtisam   

OH my GOd look at these grown men! loool :D HAhah. This made me laugh. looool. Y'll so funny. Puzzled by this are you... lool :D haha. I must stop laughin!

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^ I thought oh this looks interesting, and it looks short and sweet! lool :D I could not resist posting on it and laughin at them! lool HAHA. Seriously this is so funny. They myth or all myths dhee! lool

Naden   

Shoes, in general, tend to be tighter when put on the wrong feet. Toddlers struggling with balance gain a slight advantage and have a steadier step if they can hang on to their shoes.

Pucca   

^looool ouch!

some kids just dont catch on to it fast either, walk into a first grade class and you'll find a handfull still wearing their shoes wrong. Its odd though, they'll get their shirt or pants on right...but shoes, nope that goes on wrong. Weird.