Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Que - Too Late OFFiCIAL VIDEO!!!

Ibtisam   

Are you sure wa Somali? :D

I hate guys who sing calcal songs, special black men with a white women videos.

He sounds English.

^^ i'm too lazy for masyr LOL, just stating what an average naag would think ;)

Besides, naagta is out of place!

It's like eating maalab with your rooti, it tastes sweet but just seems odd haha!

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Is that you Libaaxa ??
:D

Mujaahid, ninku waa reer Hargeisa, waa ku sidee? Sowdigan dawakhay.
smile.gif
Oo imika ma waxaad i leedahay reer SL xataa af ingiriisi bay ku heesaan imika ,,,,,,,, waar duushay baan ku idhi ,,, :D

Chimera   

"Que's got all the characteristics to become an international star" - Akon (Founder of Konvict Music)

"This kid is the future of Somali and British music" - John Kensington (CEO of Invincible Media Group and the Urban Music Awards)

28703_119904081371887_115191628509799_18

The price of fame was simply to big. It takes alot of self-control to say NO to potentially serious money and global rep, not many of us would have done the same, I think.

^I think you missed the point of the thread....no one cares about Akon's opinion or some Music Executive and you cant speculate the what ifs scenario, that chapter has ended.

That said, I can't help and wonder why Sanka drew him out. Why now and Why him ya Sanka? Are you trying to tell us something? Does it have to do with his ties to the clan enclave?Possible death threats from the Emir himself, le chef of the clan enclave aka Abu Muqtar Abu Godane ya Zubeyriini? Is shabaab now tabbing into the Music industry?

Que left his old life behind. He appears to go by a new name, quitter. He is not supporting the pierced earnings or chains and much to my surprise, he is nursing a beard. Talk about doing 360?

I normally believe in change but this sudden change isn't something rational people can believe in.