Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Anwar al Awlaki: Speaks the truth shames allying with the enemy

NGONGE   

^^ Rubbish answer. I don't accept it. You said the following you forgetful busybody:

"Dedicated to the dude in Afgan and his defenders from the other thread." :mad:

Now if you will go into a long confused explanation about it, do not try to fob me off with a weak reply about discussing it with the man concerned (funnily enough, that too is what SOS said to me when I confronted him). So come on, put up or just let it go with an Allaho Aclam.

guerilla   

I fail to see what all the fuss is about. Tawfique Chowdhury is hardly a hypocrite for advocating for peace. Anywho I think the dangerous person here would be the one who's given a whole new meaning to tawheed, and exactly how does one protect dawah by sacrificing tawheed?

Ibtisam   

OH WOW Look who is commenting ^^^

NGonge, the thread is dedicated to him and his defenders yes, that does not mean I am going to argue with each and everyone of them, particularly as I know Ngonge just argues for the sake of it.

North, the details are not clear cut, the general principle is.

NGONGE   

^^ Well, I have to admit that I admire the funny way you go about avoiding arguments.

The general principle has to be applied to specific issues and the issue is NOT clear cut. Unless you know otherwise Of course. Forget Bokero, preach to any reader that may want to work for the UN in Afghanistan, Darfur (like the current Somali prime minster) or any of the many trouble spots in the world. Can I work for the UN in Gaza? I will be only helping out Muslims and run the risk of being blown in exactly the same way they are. What say you o sure of yourself mullah?

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm not a Mullah, we already discussed the humanitarian side of the UN, must we go in a circle. Nevertheless I'm sure you can understand the difference between the role of the UN in different countries, I never took u one for emotional arguments Ngonge.

NGONGE   

^^ No emotional arguments here. And what you discussed before was not much. It was a huffy opinion that did not give any proofs yet. You do know why I am being harsh here, right?

guerilla   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

OH WOW Look who is commenting ^^^

I can't comment because I don't follow the same religion?

I used to be a Chowdhury fan, I feel obliged to defend the man, he's hardly said anything worth criticizing. 'Allying with the enemy' is a very dangerous term, besides you can hardly blame the man he's living in 'enemy' lands is he not?

No, Ngonge, I don't know why you are being this way. Teeda kale, what about the UN? I hope Ibti did not start one of her sit-in rallies against UN because they accused hamaz of tuugnimo a while ago.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOL I missed that, been stressed with general life. Link please. smile.gif

Guerilla, I cannot side with one priest over another simply because I do not share the same faith nor values with them. What you think about the ins and outs of something you have rejected is not going to help, as far as you are concerned they are both lost and misguided soo maaha.

Ngonge, I do get why you keep trying to push it but I don't intend on going in the direction you are pushing me to because as I said the details are not so clear cut. I think you are wrong in trying to appeal to my emotional or humanitarian side by trying to compare UN humanitarian work with occupational strategies that UN is involved in. While I can appreciate the immediate short term relif provided by UN humanitarian agency, this does not become a blanket to cover UN military interventions (including Somalia 1991) and strategic regime changes supported by different arms of the UN

NGONGE   

Ibti, you did NOT say that the details are not so clear cut before. The way you wrote (in this thread and the other one) they seemed to be VERY clear to you. Since you accept that it is not clear cut, I shall pester you no more.

LayZie G,

Gaza was an example of the confusing way this argument can go. I was only pushing Ibti to get her to clarify what she's saying. Go climb on somebody else's back for your own entertainment, woman. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^I still stand by that the general principle is very very clear. Of course no one can make a ruling on an individual case whether it be Bokero or someone else, I'm not willing to take that burden, but the general principle is what he and his defenders deny.

Lazy: I thought you mean something new, as in recent. Yeah I've seen this before.

NGONGE   

^^ Who denied the general principle? Bokero (and his defenders) denied SOS's nonsense in that other thread. You joined in that nonsense and complicated things even further by referring to the general principle when starting this thread.

If you are not willing to take the 'burden' of burning the man what's with the smoke, woman??

^lol@ngonge, waligaa adoo saa u shidan maku arkin. CABSI iska dheh.

PS: you are not a fun victim, btw, what topic is this bokero character on. I want to know waxa saa kaaga careeye.