Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

You have received a new PM from NGONGE

Castro   

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

PUBLIC NOTICE FROM THE LAW OFFICE OF FAARAX,XALIIMO,LIIBAAN,AND ROOBLE

We hereby give notice to Fidel Alejandro Fuentes that we are commencing legal action against him for the sum of 3 million shillings(about $25) for punitive and compensatory damages arising from the above mentioned post.

:D:D:D

I needed this waryaa Liibaanow. Specially today. Thank you. I'll settle out of court. How would you like the money? Money order?

Castro   

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

You can send through dahabshiil or al mustaqbal,we have them both in Calgary LOL
:D

Waryaa Liibaan, is that you? Dude, I honestly thought it was someone else. So you're really not Redman? I'm devestated! :(

Gediid   

^^^^You are asking for too much ninyahow.Last I heard Fidel was broke and getting sued by his 2 wives and a mistress said to be a Guatamalan refugee who he had 2 twins with.He's currently living in the Salvation army warehouse and eating expired military rations..Ka qale or the brother might sue your firm for emotional distress... :D

"Bada dhinac weliba aad ka gasho waa dhanaan" :D

it is maah-maah reer xamar

it means the sea is salty no matter what part you're in.

i was referring to the recent happenings on SOL and if it was happening 3 years ago then .......

NGONGE   

It's just that time of year when everyone is ready for spring. The hibernating animals start stirring from sleep, the dogs and cats get on heat and the birds build their nests. It's a time of anxiety and worry but nobody knows why they all feel agitated. Everything seems to get on one's nerves. You expect the sun to come out and want to discard the scarves, jackets and coats. But you can't just yet. So you bristle and teem with all sorts of unexplainable emotions. Then, out of the blue and through no fault of yours, someone picks on you, looks at you funny or irritates you! BANG! You let it all out and let them have both barrels. :D

In a couple of week's time it will all calm down but expect another blow up between August and September.