Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Suspicious of Husband talk's with women of his kind.. Plz help?

ONKOD   

Mohamed Jama the unregistered:

You seem very upset with sister Maryama that sounds weird to me brother... mad.gif

Are you sister Maryama's husband by any chance?.. confused.gif

LF did you say wadaadka dugsiga magaciisa waa macalin Mohamed?

PEACE and LOVE.

Hibo   

Some of the wadaads are playas undercover, if you might have noticed it, u can see LL cool J style on their trousers and trimmed beard like fashionable one of nowadays. Damn gacan iyo lug aan taagey, Just kidding.

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 02-04-2002).]

ONKOD   

LF the reason why I asked.......the damn macallin himself is hunting again...right here as unregistered so watch out! eek.gifeek.gif

PEACE.

Hibo   

to onkod or hillac .. what ever..

no. i dont feel and never put my mind to wedd non somali woman . however,I got little bit of sensibility those who think they can teach things we knew thousand of years and try to change our habit .. I mean those converts, non somalis are really judging and passing a stero type attitude where they supposed to repect our habits, and so we have to respect thier way of life.. this brother has been stolen from the somali sisters and a the same time he likes to come home .. i mean talking somali ladies and shot got upset with that..

she has to know that you can own somali men as your slave .. they have thier freedom.....

Oblivion   

Salaams all!

Maryam,sister, you need to talk to him seriously and bear with him to change his ways.Talkin 1,5 hours on the phone isnt normal by any means, and talkin in a different language would make anyone skeptical.

I believe,and most somali guys would agree,that this man needs to have some empathy for his wife.The traditional somali couple are used to this kinda thing but interracial marriage doesnt have safety net and this talkin on the phone thing can jeopardize the relationship.

As you're a new convert, learn more about Islam and hopefully that will make your "imaan" stronger.

Peace!

ONKOD   

Mohamed Jama!

brother I like the name Hillaac by the way it sounds better.

I think you are missing the whole point here. Where did you read about the information that she is trying to teach Somalida things they knew thousands of years ago? What is that if I may ask? confused.gif

What do you mean by she should know about our habits? Is staying on the phone with another female for 1 & 1/2 hrs when you are married part of your habit? Hear yourself for a minute. Please do not generalize things, if you have a bad habit it is yours and only yours. confused.gif

This brother was not stolen from the Somali sisters, as a matter of fact I am glad he is not breaking a young Somali woman's heart. What is the matter with you what does Slavery have to do with two young ppl who loved each other or at least what she thought and got married. Yes they are from two different worlds--- so what? confused.gif

MJ if you want to talk about slavery that is a whole different subject...we can discuss that. wink.gif

If he likes white women, that is his choice do not feel sorry for Somali women. There are one too many great Somali brothers who will be happy to settle with a Somali queen.

On the other hand a sister posted an issue that needed some attention. Let's not forget about it. :rooleyes:

Peace

Jaber   

Call Pretzel.Bush and tell him your husband is working with the "Evil-ones"!!..They'll have your phone tapped in a matter of minutes if not seconds.

Problem solved.

Next,please?

One fine but wasted topic.. Was "our" sister satisfied or she just decided to keep quite.. .These are some of the issues we need to discuss in length.. smile.gifsmile.gif

Arawella   

Maryama

Welcome walaal.

My advice are

I)Learn to speak Somali

II)Do not judge without a hearing

III)Maintain a positive attitude

IV)If you wish to voice a concern discuss it with your husand in a mannerly fashion where you both listen to each.

V)Be the best wife you can be

VI)Do not compromise your marriage lightly

VII)Pray to Allah

Som@li   

Maryama, I quite understand why you upset abt your husband talking in language u don't understand. With the technology, and the small gadgets at hand today, this is very easy to solve.Buy a small mp3 recorder, which can store hours of recording, and then take to one of the local Farahs, for interperating, You will feel better,after this.

Spying Consultant :D

Originally posted by LaVie:

Ooooooooops.

Flipflop how come you forgo to mention topic was 4yrs old? :mad:

Here I am wasting my time penning an advice.

This was one wasted topic I said and that means it was a very Old topic.. almost When SOL started