Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

How does this site work?

Hibo   

To My Brethrens:

Im new to this site, and would like to know from the veterans up in here how does this site work? It looks alot like somalinet.com, h/e there seems to be more...ive seen chat, but dont know how to get into it. There is a PM feature here to, h/e i cant seem to get it to send someone a msg? And lastly, how can i PM some1 of interest?

If ne1 can take a min or two to explain the above noted questions, id gladly apprieciate it.

KeepItReal

Ad'

Ad. Wlc to the home of the nomads brother. I was just excited as you are right now when i first stumbled on this site. And ever since then, my goal was to have the highest post count in this site. I am sure you have other things in mind, then high post counts. HeHeHe..

To send some1 a private message, you'd need to click on the PM icon. It sits on top of the post for the person you are trying to send the message to.

Wlc brother

YEAH BRO

i don't know the specifics of your current situation but for the most part it's just as simple as a click

moreover i think it's more of a browser problem you'know that whole thing bout java enabled or what not but hey i hope my good freind libaax/sankataabte can work with you bout that

as for you question bout how is this site different than somalinet.com well my freind i can list 100's of different reasons one being that here we're all in the same virtue and interest of sharing and posting thoughts on ranging subjects from politics to geography and maybe even sometimes intimate ideas. wellover that i'd like also share with the idea that somalinet forums don't require they're users to register b 4 they post which explains why everyone curses and talks trash.. basicly the grade level of what somaliaonline stands for. but hey without a further'ado welcome to the site and enjoy the many different forums browse around and maybe check out the community see the many different nomads around the world showin they're support for the site...but keep it real with'yah 2

bro.....this is yo freind .....welcome to somaliaonline.com....hope to read one of your posts insha'allah..

Iffah   

Hey Welcome!

How does this site work? It's quite simple actually. Look around and you will figure everything out in less than an hour.

Ok, let's see how else I can help you out. The chatroom...I can't seem to get in to it either so pass that. To get into the PM, you have to log in, then you can click on the inbox (located left upper corner, right below the camel pic) or you can click on the Private messages.

And finally, to PM someone you have to click the PM icon next to their name.

ENjoy your stay!

Iffah   

Ah! I didn't realize you guys posted ...while i was trying to explain things. See how complicated I made things...oh well :D

Wlcm again!

Ibtisaam   

Originally posted by SomaliaOnline-President:

What happened to the chat rooms anyways? I just tried logging in, and couldnt. It says, ID NOT FOUND.

lol SOP i thought i was the only one who had that problem. Gald know that my PC ain't playing games with me.

Ariadne   

I thought I was the only person the chat room was not working for I use to be able to go in, but I kept getting a blank white page and now it dosen't even show the chat applet anymore

Salaan...

Originally posted by Ilhaam:

And finally, to PM someone you have to click the PM icon next to their name.

Do you mind showing me around, baliis? I still didn't figure that one out. Baliis 1zhelp.gif this newbie. :D:D:D

Ad, welkam. I hope others had already answered your questions.

P.S.: Do not mind today of my tip-toing because of my unfamiliar territory I am in. Someone THOUGHT I was a "middle-aged" man. So, I am making clearly myself that I am NOT only 'middle-aged,' but also a TEEN. And to prove that I have to be in this room. :D:D

Macsalaama!!