Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

Swedish man shot dead in Somalia

Just another incident on what is still a cnflict zone, the acts of one man should not be blamed on a nation.

Only those that use this incidents against the coourts are the true enemies of our people.

Kenynan unless u are white, blondish type he was not ur countrymen so ha isku dhadhajin where u are not wanted.

Baluug   

This guy must have been crazy to go to Muqdisho, and expect to come out alive. Just because there is some tiny shred of "peace" nowadays, does not mean foreigners can just show up. Probably didn't help that the guy was a kafir, but I'm sure that didn't matter to the gunman....

Naden   

^ Who said he's a kafir?

It is cruel and in poor taste to post the man's dead body on the net, especially so soon after the murder. Does Hiiran have any editors?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Naden:

^ Who said he's a
kafir
?

His name is Martin Adler, doesn't sound very muslim to me.....besides, Hiiraan or any other news agencies reporting this would have said he was a Muslim if it were true.

Naden   

So a muslim cannot be a kafir and Christians/Jews are automatically kuffar? Sorry, but that's not an assumption that can be made from the man's name alone.

Maf Kees   

^ Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

The dude is obviously not a muslim. Besides I know many White-Dutch muslims and they all have muslim names.

Som@li   

I believe the killing of this innocent man has nothing to do with the publication in Europe. It is just that some bad pple ,Takfeers, live in Mogadishu, and are responsible for this. they kill kids watching football games, people celebrating new years, Muslims don't do thse kinda of acts.

I hope UIC would do some action and bring to justice these horrible creatures. :mad:

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

Iinsaan Waaye...Regardless, nobody deserves to be shoot like dog!!!

Agreed - even dogs :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Naden:

So a muslim cannot be a kafir and Christians/Jews are automatically kuffar?

Um....yes.