Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Murugo iyo Maanwaa-- a true tale of Love, Seduction and Misery

lol   

Geel-Jire: Our brotha Sophist is an aristocrat...so the socialites that he is exposed to are...of Duchesses and Dukes, Lords and Ladies.. and ofcourse these don't shop in Gap or Next rather Gucci, Dolce& Gabanna is a norm!

Sophist   

I would love to continue, but time does not permit me! I have two collections to go through, when I fisnish these two tests then I shall come back and complete it insha Allah.

Geel Jire

My fellow; not all Somalis wear those dreadful full blown coloured trousers you are reffering to! the thing about Dochester is true! so there you have it! there are some brothers who made London their home--- some of whom know nothing about Wembley and the picture you tried to paint.

Cheerio chaps and Chicks

Be back soon insha Allah.

Thus Spake I.

Asalaama calaykum

not all Somalis wear those dreadful full blown coloured trousers you are reffering to

I bet that was damn interesting way of dressing to you when you were young. exposure of the modern western styles have captured your mind, no wonder you detest it now. Mind you, it wasis a style, and styles come and go.

there are some brothers who made London their home--- some of whom know nothing about Wembley and the picture you tried to paint.

Yeah, right!

NoVa   

I'm feeling this story. It took me long to read the somali part, which i have to say was so much clear and can be understood by almost every word of it...Sophist, please do finish the rest...don't keep us suspense....

loool Ya Sophist poor ya..alot of ppl must think ya as a'...lool like caramel thought...but ya can't blame em' since the name sophist sounds like sofia or sophia..na i'mean...

Ya sisa.....and don't assume i'm a He either lool

Sophist   

With great disappointment I must inform you all that the story would not be completed for various reasons.

I am sure alot of people were looking forward to the concluding part; but since i can not finish it, I will humbly ask Bee to complete it since she profesed that she knew where the train was going.

Bee, come darling take up the challenge!!!!!,

Once again, terribly sorry.

Thus Spake I

Sophist,

Waa ku sidee walaalo, waa maxay waxaad dadka ku sameyneysid? You have to conclude the story, for I have no intention of butchering your beautiful composition. Abadan!

Anyways, so far I only know that hearbreak awaits Mukhtar/Makhtal. I have no idea what you want to do with the other characters. Markaa, I kindly bow out. :D

Good luck with your exams darling.

Salut

Akash   

Ahuha... Waa Sheeko Xariir aad iyo Aad u Wanaagsen.. Hal Yar aan ku Su`aalee. Sophist Ma adigaa Qorey inaabti. anyway keep up the good work.. Waa Sheeko Xariir Wanaagsen... smile.gif