Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Having a crush

salam

hey all i waanted to share these with all ya in here i have a question and these question dont mean its me or someone else just answer if you could.

what would you do if you have a crush on some guy in your school?

is it bad to approch to a guy and tell him how you are felling?

what if you get rejected does that mean you cant face the guy anymore?

is it bad to like someone who is different than you more like different divert?

let me know so i can save a life lol

x_quizit   

"what would you do if you have a crush on some guy in your school?"

*Stare and drool.. icon_razz.gif

"is it bad to approch to a guy and tell him how you are felling?"

*yes, under any circumstances, never be the first to say anything, cause if he truly liked u, he would have done it first.

"what if you get rejected does that mean you cant face the guy anymore?"

*I suggest u bury urself under a rock if ur rejected ;) ..joking...if u do, ur pride is gonna hurt and u wont be able to look at him in the eye for a long time, so save urself the trouble and dont do anything!

"is it bad to like someone who is different than you more like different divert?"

*Different how? interests? race? -u can like anyone u want, opposites attract, otherwise if u were perfectly alike, it would get boring fast.

p.s.-if ur truly brave, go ahead or tell the person, i mean, "ur friend" ;) can take this advice, its ok to tell them ur feelings, but be sure they will reciprocate more likely than not.

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Rudy , why do u have to be it so rude ? :D

As for your questions , I had once a crush on a guy in my school and though he wasnt interested in me (it was quite obvious )I told him about my feelings knowing that it wouldn't get me nowhere. And in fact it got me nowhere :D , I had to face him for a whole year which was a complete mess. Each time , I saw him in the hall , I acted like I didnt see him ( but I was nice to see hi occasionally) ,so I didnt have to remind myself that I was a complete loser , :D .

Anyways , I dont regret that things never worked the way I wanted because I learned some infos about him , not that he was bad , in fact he was a nice guy , but I knew we wouldnt get along.

Changed   

flirt with him, if he flirts back yeah he likes yah(meaning u are free to express ur emotions icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif ). if not u alone in this boat so sail away sistah. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

thanx bambina i appriciate your thought and i think ama save the life lol

and to rudy mmmmh what aim i smokin let me say aim smoking some good thing that is better than ya time and ya words. no offence

Originally posted by rudy:

i have 1 question 4 u?

what have u been smoking??lolol... :confused: i cant hold it any longer...i gotta ask!!
:D:D

hehehehehe, good one rudy... sorry i had to laugh :D:D

OG_Girl   

MQ, I think X answered all . I just would like to add If u like the guy u know how to get his attention with out telling him any thing , come on girl u aint that innocent ;)

Bambina, u r brave :D

LIL CUTE, sister u r rude, Hatter icon_razz.gif

salam

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

LIL CUTE, sister u r rude, Hatter
icon_razz.gif

salam

Me rude, come on i just laughing, can a sista laugh???????????? :D but i didn't meant to be rudy sorry Mombasa_QUEEN , u know i love ur topics.. So no hard feelings ok ;) ...