Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

I noticed Somali girls are very observant

Or is it the ones I come across. They will remember everything you say and do. Something you have said or done a long time ago that you forgot about will come to play at any time.

-They seem to form their own little conclusion based on how they think you are like.

Originally posted by Cara:

It's "observant". Now I'm going to conclude some things about you and remember for a long time to come
icon_razz.gif

I thought I wrote just that :confused:

I don't know that you speak of Cara.

WILDCAT   

So are you complaining or boasting, original poster?

You must be a very dashing memorable sort of man if this happens to you on a daily basis.

^^^ What the fella didn't know is women check the shoes one wears, also scents are filed in the archives, and words are deposited in the memory banks.

That will teach him to be careful next time...Anagaa ku soo baaba'nee muu na weydiiyo!

we would have saved him.

Cheers

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Anagaa ku soo baaba'nee muu na weydiiyo!

KAAAAAAAAAAX KAX KAX KAX KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX KAX KAX KAX KAAAAAAAAAAAAX...Alla bas bas iga dheh hee, anoo tacbaan comment kaago on another thread ku qoslooyo maa tan iigu dartay...LOOOOOOOOOL...Someone got some tacban jokes these days yaah! :D:D:D

Nephissa   

AfricaOwn: Consdier yourself observed. ;)

I walk around with a video camera strapped to my forehead. I remember way too much, and a lot of things I should forget, just in case I need emergency brain room. Madaxaa i qarxi rabo.

-Lily-   

Nephy, join the club.

AfricaOwn, it's very easy to be aware of your surroundings. She may look bored or relaxed or deep into a conversation, but a million other things are being absorbed by the brain. Watch yourself I say! Also, whilst women are naturally more observant, observation is selective, if someone remembers everything you've ever done or said or the exact moment & how, chances are they like you... or they may just have a good memory, either way, quit complaining icon_razz.gif .

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ What the fella didn't know is women check the shoes one wears, also scents are filed in the archives, and words are deposited in the memory banks.

I would say that's very observant.

Body language adds so much more to what is said.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Legend of Zu:

LoL, Indeed shoes do tell it all, one must not just put on the first pair of shoes he sees when encountering a potential female :D

-Lily-   

^ LoL, is it just me or are men's shoes becoming pervatised? Next thing you know you won't be able to compliment a man on his shoes! What if they're really a nice pair?