Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

BACK IN TOWN, HOPING TO STAY THIS TIME ROUND

Juxa   

sa wr wb.

well i guess it is about time i show my face,,,,clear from spots with all my xaad been bleached and lookin fine and groomed.

i guess i have been away far too long, but hey just wanna say hello and glad to see ya all kickin the caro-maanyo, blindin yrselves with a mixture of love, anger and mmmmmmmm.

special hello to those (too many to mention) i once shared the occasional canbuulo on thursdays.....the rest friday is vacant and nice meeting ya ;)

OG_Girl   

Hey, juxa welcome sister, we missed u. how is every thing around u? hope u still smart girl I knew :D

welcome my dear.

salam

nuune   

inteed ka dhacdayna, saan kuu raadineenay baa indhihii na bololeen, anyway, soo noqosho wacan, welcome back sister

OG Moti   

waryaa nuune... war maad kadeysid.. maanta waa maalin ciid ah.. maanta kacaankii kafiican... juxa is back and we welcome u with big smile and hugs.. never leave again... today i will celebrate ... my juxa is back .... peace

Juxa   

ooooooh it is oh so ooh good to be back!

now since i left my beloved sometimes xaraar nomad peaple i tried my luck and soke up that bad idea they call 'experiance'.....finally finished what my mom calls waste of time....wore that silly hat,,got a paper they call shahaado. did bit of travelling....and came back planet hoow-hoow aka xamarwayne-land aka london.

well what can i say,,,experience of a life time....hw many of u can actually say they go through all that with the speed of a somali-politian's career. i even fell inlove, bt pls pls pls note my heart is still reserved for that original qaxooti......to be cont...

my thnx to

OG girl,,,,,,,,,,,for you i will walk on fire..devotion devotion!

nuune, oh dear u still dancing huh? missed having my head spin with yr wisdom...

cute,,,thnx lil-sis.

OG-moti,,,,original qaxooti..what can i say? words will never suffice...need i say thnx, miss ya 2!

shujui,,,gorgeous and shy, funny n decent,,,,,mind the milkshake...thnx ;)

Liqaye   

Welcome back yada, yada,

Where is my money before i ask you what the hand said to the face :D

Great to see you back sis.

And congrats on graduating.

Juxa,

Good to have you back. I had about called off the search! Xagaad ku maqneed baad tidhi? Travelling? Where to? Hopefully not to CAMBODIA... icon_razz.gif

Warka soo tuur!

PS: missed ya like crazy. :D

Juxa   

ooh queen bee-bee,,,,missed ya like mentally certified under S58, suuxdo maxaad ii naadin waysay? lol no cagahayga dheedher cambodia ma gaarin, but iam thinking of it now? wanna come? moti promised me a trip to thailand where we would light uunsi ;)

bee, u and faty,,,lets do madax-shub, iam due any day now icon_razz.gif

dawoco   

Alla, tii waalneed is back....Ma kaa coowdi bileeystaa mise waan alalaasaa toloow? Moti ha i xag xagan fadlan, tani waa mid isku filan oo iska keey celin kartee :D

Considering the fact that i see ur goegeous face too often than is good for my low low low self esteem :rolleyes: , i don't know whether to welcome you or just shut up.

So i'll do something else all together.... ;)

*walks out humming "i'll be watching you"* icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

nafisa, darman, liqaye,,,thnx

dawaco, moti waa kaa sheegtay intaan maqnaa,,,,ii daa wiilka, i mean odayga,,lol

thnx babe