Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

What Happen?

OG Moti   

What Happen my dear Nomads?

We use to discuss more, and we actually been closer before, we use to make SOL part of our daily activities, reply topics, send PMs, and Invent good topics for intellectual discussions,

All that seems to be disappeared somehow, No missing each other, no funny messages, in my case i havent get PM for months, although i see my fav. people in here sometimes, What is Happening?

Is it because life is getting harder

Is it because we somalis "waan xiisa dhacnaa easily"

Is it because we dont take online friendship that serious? by the way I do take them seriously

Is it because we are getting older and we feel we need to keep in touch with real life and less in cyper life?

IS it because some got married others got busy with partners?

Is it is because we reached the point to say "What is the Point?"

I think SOL was part of my life for 3 years now, and i enjoyed my stay here, and i truelly believe i made a lot of friends men and ladies and they all been great people and I MISS THEM, hope to see them one day,

The relationship we build here is strong, was strong hope it is still strong, so WHAT IS HAPPENiNG? lets make organization for better somalia and i volunteer to make ID cards and send to everyone, the Purpose? is at least to keep in touch and to hope one day we all help each other and do something for SOMALIA, it is not a dream or it might be but it is not impossible it can happen, So fill me in here

WHAT HAPPEN .. why everyone seem to be distance... i feel we losing our closeness ... if u have answers for what happen let me know? and tell me how can we over come this distance that is getting bigger every day.........peace

lol   

OG: I was wondering the same myself... but I didn't know many shared this with me. I always thought maybe since I am in rush lately.. and haven't had the time to post or write much... I have lost touch.. but if OG mr-I am-here-always... is complaining then surely something is wrong folks

By the way OG.. why don't you PM your favorite ppl for a change rather than wait for theirs :confused:

"I MISS THEM"

OG...does that include me? No? Why you little.... :mad: :mad:

Walaalkiis, don't worry too much, its just the way life is. You make friends, you lose friends. Priorities, interests and circumstances change all the time. Nothing stays the same indefinitely and SOL is no different. As Hibo pointed out, if you want to get back in touch with old friends, make the effort yourself rather than waiting for them to contact you.

;)

OG Moti   
Bee u are one of the oldest cooloos people in SOL and i was wondering where u been, Hibo is right but we somalis waan isa sugnaa til its too late, and then we say most likely he/she forgot me and that ends a beautiful relationship we could have had....Caramal_kisses hard indeed but life is short do u guys take it too serious... walahi in western sociaties they plant in u that u have to run around to stay alife and pay bills and make some lazy asss rich man richer.. hey dont give a preeeek ..enjoy life and come back fully to SOL Rokko enjoy ur partner and make her happy bro... remember even if she seems dhagaxoos .. deep inside her she is still female... and she is ur somali queen that is if she is somali, if she is not, then forget whatever i told u.... guys lets bring the old excitement and enthusiasm ... bring it on... peace..

KIkikikikikik

is this a joke or something the what is gone SPIRIT...jezzzz ppl i am having a great laugh here just the mood you guys are in is something special...

lol @ OG_Moti what is up with this post?

& Hibo holly cow you was like the great DAB-AFUUFUUO in here damn get your groves on ppl and play the field... :D

I am back and hell ya we´re going to bring the jinni& jaan back in here so icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Somalia-hanolatoo

over and out :D

nuune   

^^^^^

I am back and hell ya we´re going to bring the jinni& jaan back in here so

lol iam waiting that craack and dhiiq

LOL BIG HUG :D:D

Nuune, craack I GET BUT WHAT DOES `dhiiq` MEAN :confused:

& HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY MA SOMALI... NOT GOED.. :(

ONE LOVE

BE BACK..GOTTA EAT MARAAQ IYO MUFFO LOL :D

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Bee
u are one of the oldest cooloos people in SOL and i was wondering where u been...

Oldest? Now why would you say something like that? redface.gifredface.gif

I have been here all along, waa adiga qofka la waayey...u must have been busy with all your human-rights campaigns.

PS: I'm still waiting for my T-shirt...

nuune   

lol ProudSista, don't say ur somali is not good, dhiiq is actually the opposite of craack :D , it is not a standard somali, just made up stuff which became part of our lifes lol, c ye

Jaabir   

Ash-had lak inaak Za3iim ya 3am OG.. :D

BTW.. khwayak Faisaal iltazaam wi saar mutawaaa3 kabiiir,, :D Yigool inaah yitmana al hidaayah li ikhooh OG.. S'alt'ah leeh.. wish blaaah OG.. Gaal 7'alhaa mastoorah a7'ooy Darman.. 7'alhaa mastoorah :D:D

wish al saaalfaah ya OG?? :D

lol   

Proud: Its not a bad idea to be a low profiler sometimes... get my drift :D

OG: U post interesting stuff we share our thoughts hon... when we have something to say we shall other times... hit the roads c-abuser icon_razz.gif