Sign in to follow this  
Guhaad

My Picture

Guhaad   

Yo, since my brief stay at SOL i have recieved many recommendations on my avatar, most of them bad reviews. my only weakness thus far has been that picture, people have more to say about it than anything else. So, help me out, what should i do?

What about your picture?

And who is this guy? This guy who joined Somaliaonline in back early 2002, four years ago next month. You're either him or you are...[iska dhaaf].

Hadaad sawirkaas leedahay waala kasay, hadaadan lahayn, kuuma fiicno sawir dadoow inaad meesha suratid, not to mention it is against the SOL rules.

Guhaad   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

guy who joined Somaliaonline in back early 2002, four years ago next month. You're either him or you are...[iska dhaaf].

thanks bro. show ninkaan anniversary-giisii baa soo dhow. kolay anigu asaga ma ihi, i don't believe in reincarnation.

by the time this poll expires, i should know where to turn~

Marka adiga ma'aha miyaa sawirka? Ileen waxaa laga yaabaa dadka qaarkood inay sawirka yaqanaan qofka leh saasna kuu daba taagan yihiin, mise ogoow waagii hore ayee arkeen oo afar sano kahor kasoo wareegatay.

Ogoowna adiga uguma horeysid qof soo saarto sawirkaas meesha.

Occasionally marba qof aa iska soo saarto.

Taloow su'aal aan ku weydiiye, maxaa ku jiro sawirkaas oo loogu dambeeyaa? Koleey aniga sawir caadi uu ila yahay.

Hayat   

you know its funny............i mentioned to somebody that that picture looked good(if that really was the person), but was told that they were many others claiming that it was them.........personally not mentioning identities but that person in that picture looks good.............i still can't get over-it though..........how i mentioned this very recently and how you decided to post this topic......oh well preharps i am not the only one's eye it caught........guess so

Janna   

Three years ago, a vote was casted throughout Somaliaonline allowing to vote for whoever appeared the most to you. My choice would have not been Mr Mickey Mouse ---> merap287np.jpg The reason why I call him Mickey Mouse is because of his wide smile. However this guy had the most votes.

Kafaaxiye,

Why mislead people? I would advice you to find yourself another avator. I remember once using a guys picture as my avator. Was I told off or what.

Guhaad   

that is what i like about SOL, show me some love, and i will give you the show smile.gif

alot of suggestions, and votes. let me go through them step, by step.

MMA,

Sxb kama war hayo waxa dadka ku dhaliya in ey sawirkaas soo qaataan, laakinse aniga waxaan is lahaa markii aan SOL soo galay, masawirada meesha ku jira isma laheyn dad baa soo gashaday oo iska leh. marka kii iigu macquulsanaa baan soo dafay. waad ku mahadsantahay link-ga hore aad i siisay.

RiYaq and Hodan,

the picture is for Y'all, unless the vote undoes it

Alexus,

you used a boy's avatar :( . sis, such a different of taste. the only reason why i picked that picture was that smile, through it, i could see my character. Kafaaxiye is always out for a drink of laugh and a teaspoon of smile. but you do still like my name don't U!

on the Vote, it is getting there. but i can't believe most people are leaving it to Bashiir to decide. i am laughing at what got the second most votes, hahaha.

we have about a month people, get the vote out :cool:

BOB   

Kafaaxiye,

Bro,you put us all in trouble now...people will soon want to know if the man in my Avatar is actually me and you know that means TROUBLE! :D

:D @ Alexus,Mickey Mouse kulahaa..He's a Somali Brother who looks to have won the lottery..hence his full smile ;) and can you blame him for that?

Peace,Love & Unity.

Janna   

It was awesome looking through the Nomad Zone. I can't help but to laugh at OG_Moti's picture. He looks innocent. A certain Somali girl has the same appearance as an aboriginal. Another one looks alot like my neighbour without the veil. :D

merap177np.jpg He once was my avator. Those were the days when I broke every rule on Somaliaonline causing me to be banned. In my eyes, he was the only good-looking one. Second came Mr Mickey Mouse.

Kafaaxiye,

Change your avator, PS: I am not a hater.

Janna   

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

Alexus,

:(
. sis, such a different of taste. the only reason why i picked that picture was that smile, through it, i could see my character. Kafaaxiye is always out for a drink of laugh and a teaspoon of smile. but you do still like my name don't U!

Yes I used a guys picture, 3 years ago.

Janna   

Originally posted by BOB:

:D
@ Alexus,Mickey Mouse kulahaa..He's a Somali Brother who looks to have won the lottery..hence his full smile
;)
and can you blame him for that?

Probably not. 600th post. :D

Guhaad   

Alexus, you are on Fire tonight, stay away from the furnace! congratulations on your 600th postday. but something tells me back in the day you were 'up to no good'. why in the world did you pick a man in your avatar, unless he was the The line ;)

Another one looks alot like my neighbour without the veil.

Somalis do look alike :D

Kafaaxiye,

Change your avator, PS: I am not a hater.

give me sometime, i will think about it smile.gif

BOB, sorry I crossed the line but i have recieved more requests and reviews than i could remember. Since you are so good at your Game, they won't find you anyway~