Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Anti Obama club

Get outta here!

p.s. this post didnt go through the 1st time because apparantly I posted two replies in one minute LOL. Something about forum flooding protection. Where is this when Ibtisam is posting? :D

Ibtisam   

^^I don't post THAT fast to get a warning! But you sure are excited today!

BGI'm here. He is all they have at the moment, and power to the blacks and everything, but I don't see what I, as a Muslim, as a Somali have to shout about.

Credit to him thought for he has beaten two of America’s most powerful and efficient machines - the Clintons and the Christian-Zionist right.

nuune   

I wouldn't care much about him.

Count me in, I for one who cheered for Bush on 2000 :D wouldn not care alot.

Sophist   

Norf, he is inspiration speaker but his oratorical is does not extend to one to one debates or smaller gatherings. You have seen how poor he has performed in debates in comparison to his powerful speeches at big rallies!.

Having said all that, I like Oboma. I think he will surprise many as a president even though there are massive economics problems. What he needs to do in the first day at the office to to announce the closure of that horrid camp in Cuba! It seems the Democrats are the majority both legislature houses- though, I am sure some of his policies will not be met with open hands by some democrats.

Good luck to him.

Originally posted by Norf 1:

I didn't really care until this week. I still think he is a poor speaker
:D

He is not Clinton or Blair, but he can hold his ground, and he speaks with a certain honesty and integrity that is unmatched.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

quote:Originally posted by Norf 1:

I didn't really care until this week. I still think he is a poor speaker
:D

He is not Clinton or Blair, but he can hold his ground, and he speaks with a certain honesty and integrity that is unmatched.
True. He will get better I suppose.

Hope has a new day but let us not forget who really controls foreign policy in the US.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Hope has a new day but let us not forget who really controls foreign policy in the US.

Who? :D

As for Obama, the jury is still out. Give him two years.