Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

The Heir to the Throne...! Ngonge II

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Ok straight up, the first thoughts that came to my mind when I saw this post was and I'm being honest here-Ngonge sounds faaaaaaaaaaar off from a husband cause he's always in on SOL flirting with the xalimoos.

(Stop there, no I ain't jealous!)

But qadra Allah Masha Fa'aal, I guess people post your business on SOL and we find out that you are a husband with a child.

Man, I'm turning oldddddd fashioned here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whenever someone has a child, I remember those ayats in the quran wherein Allah says that you're children will be a test on to you and that you will be tested from what you Love and Cherish the most.

Suggestion: a Sunnah in choosing a name for your offspring is reading a page of the quran and selecting the name from the page (i.e. could be about the prophet Yusuf, or a particual companion or a quality/attribute of Allah e.g. Al-Rahman-Abdul Rahman.

Fi Amanillah

OG_Girl   

Mr Shar Ooops I meant Mr khayr is too much for you to just say " congratulations"?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

Blessed   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Salaamz,

Ok straight up, the first thoughts that came to my mind when I saw this post was and I'm being honest here-Ngonge sounds faaaaaaaaaaar off from a husband cause he's always in on SOL flirting with the xalimoos.

(Stop there, no I ain't jealous!)

But qadra Allah Masha Fa'aal, I guess people post your business on SOL and we find out that you are a husband with a child.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'd get my facts straight if I were you.

Anyways..

NGONGE mabruuk 4 the millionth time 'Ayeeyo' ;)

I hope he turns out to be just like crazy you with a mixture of the interesting personas of my beloved 'crazy' bunch :D ....joking dee!

Gediid   

OG Girl said

Mr Shar Ooops I meant Mr khayr is too much for you to just say " congratulations"?

My sentiments exactly

Ngonge,

Mabruuk Ilaahey ha ka dhigo wiil kheyr qaba.Amiin

NGONGE   

lol@Khayr.

It's always the guys who fail to work out that I'm married. The girls on the other hand, worked it out straight away. I think it's on account of my shiny shoes and clean clothes. Ever since I arrived on this forum, they've been humming the "You're too good to be true..can't take my eyes of you" song non-stop. :rolleyes:

As for our latest arrival (he's got two older sisters already), we finally decided to call him WALEED. I wanted to go for the name Haruun (which would have followed your suggestion) but my sister-in-law beat me to it. :mad:

Thanks to you all for your kind suggestions and encouraging words. :D

Damn!! always come late to class to Job to party

n nowadayz to even name givin cermonies .

but better late than (N)EVER.

First congratualtion for beein a Father , second thankz for populatin the already overpopulated world ;) , third n most important thanks for passin the torch , it is kina about time you did.

ma therapist told me a name givin ain a mere name givin it turns out to be shapin a baby to become , live n act like that name ( she maybe wrong ) but it suited me FINE , cause i act like ME n i like it .. so the ONLY rational logical suggesion i could give is ...... i know it is kina LATE for that but how about nickname like "Dibjir" ? sounds true segsi n reflects the diaspora life he´ll probably implement ;) .

just wanted to congra ya dadio :D

Jumatatu   

know it is kina LATE for that but how about nickname like "Dibjir" ? sounds true segsi n reflects the diaspora life he´ll probably implement

A lot of effort for cheering and wishing the best eh..! Dibjir may sound watever to u but do u now what it means pal? I certainly think Ngonge 1 does not want to loose the sight of the heir just yet -- so Dibjir may kind of scare him