Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Who are the Sol members in the UK

LOL Let's make it a fancy dress party. I'll come as the green-eyed monster. Damn, the expat life. Can u hook me up with a job? BTW, the original purpose of this thread?

well sheh i always try to help out a sister but if i knew what i can ask on your behalf it would be easier.'cos at the moment i dont know what you can do

I was talking out of habit. It's England for the next 6 months at least. I want to do a bit of part-time studying in the near future. My brain needs some attention. Expat life..being there, done that. smile.gif

Now, WTH did you start this thread, mate?

Oh I bet it's something utterly wonderful, like a super-exclusive celeb studded party where all UK nomads will win a car just for being so utterly and wonderfully Somali. And there will be disgusting but expensive caviar and has-been actors who will wait on me. And I bet there will be little midgets who will throw diamonds at me and remind me how beautiful and amazing I am, and there'll be elephants made out of chocolate and rich beautiful men who will fight for the honour of fetching my drink and cleaning my feet. Oh I bet you can win a rich husband AND a car. Oh my God, I'm soooooo excited,......... what will I WEAR??? Ohmygodohmygod!!

I'm from London, count me so in!!

Raganimo no Drunks sought after thanks

As for the reason i wanted to know the sol UK members well

.....................hell of a time.You fill the gaps in the meantime

Invitations will be sent to only 16 people.First come first served.Invitations will be PM'd

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Orgilaqe:

As for the reason i wanted to know the sol UK members well......

Yeah it is crystal clear mate you are looking for your 'alkun' . But do you have to take such desperate measures sxb... :D:D

Laba-X   

Orgilaqe, what is the purpose of this meet up, if i may ask?

Is it to gain better acquaintance with your No-Face friends or are you looking for a spouse? Maad iska Cadaysatid Muraadkaaga Ninyohow..