Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

-Lily-   

I can let you know after the weekend, will be seeing it with my brothers I'A.

I havent seen good sci-fi in a while...

Khayr   

Che,

You haven't been to a theatre in a long while? Maa xaabis baa kuujirtey saxib?

I was reading the reviews on this movie today and i can't believe them. Almost all postive reviews are based on the 'Cinematography'. Meaning on the new 3-D effects and not on the substance of the movie. No talk of a good plot or character development. 2 1/2 hours of 3D.

Thats because there is no plot! I'm only going to see it for the 3D. A human becoming an Avatar and in and out of reality isnt a good plot. I didnt read any reviews and I can tell by the diologue and ads that it is just going to be useless entertainment. But I will see it!

-Lily-   

When I first heard it I thought it was 'Avatr: The Last Airbender'. Got all excited, but thats not out till next summer.

Tuujiye   

waraa Che lacagtaada iska heyso Nerd yahoo.. I seen it and is not worth spending money on it 20$ kulahaa wadankee joogtaa waraa!

Lily The Last Airbender will be a great movie and i'm sure will have all the books too lol Fire nation aad ka danbeysaa yaah lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Cara.   

I'm going to wait for it to hit the discount movie theatre, I saw the trailer and didn't think it was all that story-wise.

Che, what was the other movie? "The Frog Princess"? icon_razz.gif

LOL @ the Last Airbender. Lily ileen ilmaa tahay.

Miriam1   

^ Such movies should not be watched in a discount theatre totally missing out on all the special effects.

Heh. not very excited. But as a devout Sci-Fi fan I am compelled to watch it. Will be on Sunday inshallah.

Lily - please watch District 9 and Terminator Salvation.

Khayr...Gitmo ku jirey.

Tuujiye...I'm in where people 20bucks for movie, the greatest place on earth.

Cara...I guess you are not an animation-shows your islaanimo icon_razz.gif

The other movie came out November,the Ninja Assassin, what disappointment. It reminded I stop going to movie theaters.

Urban   

Count me in too. Judging by its trailer, Avatar and '2012' are really pushing the boundaries of visual effects. How exciting is the next decade gonna be for movies..

I'm going to see it tomorrow evening at my local multiplex. it will be even better in 3D, and best news of all i will see it for free. The manager is a friend. :)

Will post a mini review tomorrow evening.