Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

WAR HAS STARTED

Plz pray for our country and may Allah help our ppl. Looks like full scale war started and many innocent ppl will die unnecessarily...

for what! cuz of the ignorance of few ****** one~~! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by rudy:

trust me bro! icu is down 7 zip in the first qtr!

lol@7 zip!

You know I am a flaming partisan when it comes to this stuff. Be vigilant saaxiib!

Let us pray for peace.

tgf has sacked the icu qtr back which fumbled and kicked a field goal..!

score 10 zip still 1st qtr!!

any ppl wanna place some bets. i am thinking putting down on tgf 2 to 1 for the first 1/2.

Pujah   

war heedhe ama af muslim ku hadal ama af gaal. that said i am betting on neither camp...and hoping the yankees will take sudden interest in the region and whipe out all warlords whehter they call themself "temp goverment" or "islamist"...hmm let me think ...that would make me HAPPY

Kashafa   

Waraa Rudy, Did it cross your mind that human beings are dying ? That limbs will be amputated, that mothers will mourn and children get orphaned ?

This war is an ugly necessity for Somalia. It must be fought, but there's no glory to be gained from it. Hathal iyo war nor negotiations will evict the Etho enemy from our land and force is the only option.

Bets kulahaa..You wanna bet ? Aight, let's bet on amputees vs paralysed soldiers. Your odds. Sheesh.

hoping the yankees will take sudden interest in the region and whipe out all warlords

Call me dumb, but something tells me the Yanks won't be too eager to set foot on Somalia. Something about this here incident

war is not necessary, only greed causes war! otherwise, why 2 moslem brothas fight and kill each other! did u ever think of that!!

dont get played! use your big head...! off course i dont support either of these parties! i am for free democratic somalia! icon_razz.gif

Kashafa   

^ lol, maybe in 2 generations time. A big maybe, at that.

Check it out, man. Say you got two younger brothers and they're hell-bent on beating each other up because of long-standing unresolvable diffreneces(PS3 playing rights, who gets first dibs at using the family car etc). Now, you try to maintain the peace and talk to both of them, but it ain't workin'. Your two younger brothers wanna duke it out, settle for once and all, who gets to be top dog(after you, of course).

So ur running outa options and to break this impasse, bacaadka aa keentay. And you're like: "Aight, you're both my blood brothers and I love y'all to death, but this beef won't be squashed till y'all taste blood. May the best man win"

So they square off, circling each other. Each looking for an advantage. Brother A is moving his feet nicely, dancing out of reach yet peppering Brother B with light jabs. Basically, A is boxing in B and setting him up for the knockout blow. Just before he delivers it, Brother B yells for help and two other ciyaal-ka xaafadha join in. Not any two guys either. They come from the worst family on the block AND their father bankrupted your father through shady business dealings. Now, it's the two Shady brothers and Brother B, against Brother A, who's valiantly battling 3-1 odds. Talk about betrayal. Talk about disgrace. Talk about dishonour. Talk about dhuli dhuli dhaafay. To call for the help of your family's worst enemy, sacrificing everything your father taught you, to try and win a losing battle, when you're been out-classed and out-boxed at every step. Cowardice much ?

I ask you: What would you do at that point, if you are of noble birth(to borrow a Xiin-ism lol)

You get my point. This is a no-brainer. War was inevitable the minute Etho soldiers started popping up all over Somalia. Ninkee shantaada kaa celinin,( salaan ma kaa celiso ?...somebody finish the maah-maah).

^ICU instigated all this. Only a prejudiced eye will not see this. If in their very short-term successes in the South they didn't allude to their desires of taking over Puntland and even Somaliland and setting up courts there so they could rule the whole country with an iron fist, there wouldn't have been the e-factor present in Somalia to begin with. In a country full of perils,hunger,famine,death etc. etc. the last thing we need is crazy and overly ambitious wadaads with the wicked intent of taking over the whole country by any means necessary. Puntland enjoys relative peace so why not stick to the south and bring about the much needed progress there. If you think violence is necessary then this is a sure sign of a sick mind at work on your part Mr. Kashafa. With or without the presence of Ethiopian forces there would have been war and blood shed I'm sure of this. All because of what? greed! power hunger! Except now ICU gets to be the heroes that led the war against the Ethiopians. Every Somali would have done the same due to nationalistic sentiments so nothing out of the ordinary here. It's sad to see people trust those that are not supposed to be trusted. A sure sign of the end of times! ;)

nemo   

Does anyone know a great somali site for the

"news" one with simple somali.

Something you can listen, reading is out of the question. A english one would be perfect :D

Baashi   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

I ask you: What would you do at that point, if you are of noble birth(to borrow a Xiin-ism lol)

You get my point. This is a no-brainer. War was inevitable the minute Etho soldiers started popping up all over Somalia. Ninkee shantaada kaa celinin,( salaan ma kaa celiso ?...somebody finish the maah-maah).

lol. Wrong analogy buddy. Using ur own analogy lets lay the blame where it lies. Who set the whole thing up? The big brother right? And why? He wanted to settle the sibling rivalry. I see. Instead he set the whole neighborhood on fire! What a sagacious brother!

This war is untimely and unnecessary war. Ethiopians have been snaeking in and out of the border for quite sometimes now. That's not somthing new buddy. Their men and military crafts have landed in Jowhar, Garowe, and Berbera before. They have been interferring in our affairs for ages.

What has changed now is that UIC thought it can take them on - a blunder in the first order if u ask me. Instead of booting them Habasha out of Somali soil, the Habasha are setting up camps inside Somalia. In the heat of the moment the outmanoeuvered kid didn't swallow his pride but saw the need to call in his father's nemesis.

Has the big bro solved the sibling rivalry? I guess the honest answer is he has created a nasty family fued instead. Not to mention the gift he has given to the family enemy.