Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Please help this somali brother

Rokko   

Please help this somali brother who is in jail for the last 8 months. You can PM me or email his lawyer if u know anyone who knows him. his lawyer's email is at the bottom.

Here is the information of Mahad in case you can think of anyone to forward this to to try to find someone who knows him or his family:

Mahad Shire Diriye

Born: January 1, 1982 in Mogadishu, Somalia.

Clan: Tumal

Father: Shire Diriye Ahmed

Mother: Doryuro Gelle Hassan

Wife: Maandeeq Salat Elmi

Older brother: Ahmed-Dahir Shire Diriye

Sister: Maryon Shire Diriye

Sister: Fartun Shire Diriye

Sister: Farhiya Shire Diriye

Lawyer's Info:

Anders T. Aannestad

Morrison & Foerster LLP

3811 Valley Centre Dr. Suite #500

San Diego, CA 92130-2332

Phone (858) 720-5159

Fax (858) 720-5125

aaannestad@mofo.com

Nephissa   

How do you expect people to come to his rescue without knowing why he's put to jail? Its one thing saving someone who is wrongully accused, its another freeing a criminal. To ask why he's in jail is a little more then relevant if you ask me.

Rokko   

Dear Bisharo and those who may confuse this post as a mission to rescue this guy out of jail, the intention in posting this is to locate his relatives.

Obviously his lawyers and the community are responsive of what he did. I was asked to pass this message in order to locate his relatives so if you can help..do if not plz..u know what to do na'mean.

thanx

OG Moti   

Can we know why is he in jail, u know incase we locate the family we have something to tell them, we dont want to scare the family.. please give us more info.. Allah Yakhaliik

Peace

Mob Deep - qufka see looo caawinaa hadaanan garaneynin meesha aan ka caawinaayo? dadka kuu soo wada jawaabay wexey rabaan iney caawiyaan walaalkaan laakiin adi faafaahin dheeraad baa lagaaga baahan yahay.

Hadii ee tahay kaliix in familkiisa loo raadsho waxaan kugula talin lahaay inaad ka baafisit BBC'da ama laanqeerta cas.

Rokko   

Shaac kamacaaneey, Sidaan horeyba u sheegay anigu idinkoo kalaan ahay oo wax aan aad uga ogahay baananba jidhin. Qof uunba iyidhi fariintan gudbi marka sidaan ufahmayna meela badan ayuunbaa laga baafiyey. Marka sidaan anigu ufahmayna wiilkani damnigiisu ma aha inuu diyaarad afduuboo aduun qarxiyey. Waxa muhiimadu hada tahay waa reer la'aan oo uu yidhi ma aqaan meel ay joogaan.

Marka fadlan hadaad wax dheeraad ah ubaahantihiin iyo wuxuu sameyeyba, la xiriira emailka kor ku qoran.

Waa idinkaas dee..

dawoco   

^^serves you right, giving us a half story! Don't you know how curious we somalis are? :D

Seriously though, i'm still not sure why he would want to find his family whilest his in jail, i mean didnt he know where they were b4 going 2 jail? I know you don't have that sort of information, but those questions arose after reading this.

Anyway wiilka la sheegaayo Allah cidiisa u sahlo, xabsi gaal ha lauugu xero adoo cidaada meel ku ogeen waa habaar ee. I'm sure word will spread within the somali communities, now that it is out.

Rokko   

Oh my..Oh my ppllllllllc c'moooooooon lol.

Foxxy u right we r one hell of currous nation na'mean..but nevertheless you all should know that families get separated all the time especially maryoleys ever since the civil war na'mean..and you all heard that from BBC etc.

Juxa   

lets try to concentrate, if u know the names above, put yr hands up :D

bt i gotta agree with my fellow nomads, suppose u recognised some names, what can u tell the family? what happened? why is he in jail?

no one wants to be the bearer of bad news!

Rokko   

Juxa u right..but then they may never know if he's still alive na'mean..so finding that he's alive..but in Jail could b a relief..namean.

MD was clear about his request:

boy in jail, boy wants his mama to know

If u can help HELP. Neither your morality nor the gory details are relevant.

Pass the message on if u can or shut it. :rolleyes: