Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

AT PM's are censored and stopped!!

Abtigiis   

It has come to my attention that there is a conspiracy against me by the Admin. Some cue if this is the usual schezopherenia or whatever, but the fact is my PM's are censored for whatever and not delivered. I can cite three this week. One to my dear friend Xinnfanin, one to Ngonge, and one to the not-so-freindly Cara.

What is going on?

A bit of introspection and I realised someone is upset with me. Someone high up in the Admin. I think he was tipped off by Emperor or General Duke or whoelse? By some women.

So, it is time he/she comes clean and we solve our differences in a civilized manner. The only precondition is they should release the messages they sit on, and agree to do so in the future.

Whoelse is suffering from the same problem and would like to be enlisted in this petition?

Abtigiis   

Why block? why me? Just because women who curse me in public inundated me with PM's privately? :D:D

Men are jelous, walaahi. Unblock me asap, waryaada! Where is NGONGE, lobby adeer. You know we too were into something important!!

STOIC   

I thought it was a low sneaky way of censoring you, but now if what LG is saying is true I’m disappointed (and I’m annoyed) with you AT&T. Virulence behaviors are not so manly! You should quiver intolerably with shame redface.gif

Abtigiis   

Where is CARA? I leave that to her? I know she is fierce, but not a liar? Come out and testify.

LG- where do you get that insidious lie? Is is that Ngonge, isn't? :D Waa beentood ee la soco!

EDIT:

By the way, can this lead to censorship?

Hi Cara

Ii waran? arintii xageed marinaysaa? waadigii lahaa aan is aragnee, gorma? xagee? bal arintaa ka soo warbixi. Hadii kale, heestan aad cisho walbo ii soo dirayso ee, " Dhulkaa igu balaadhee baryo kaama raageen" iska hayso. Igu salaam Hibaaq iyo abtiyaba.

A&T

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Why block? why me? Just because women who curse me in public inundated me with PM's privately?
:D:D

L0L. You are a joke. Tusbax dheere,adeer you talk a little bit too much me thinks.

MZanzi   

Ii waran? arintii xageed marinaysaa? waadigii lahaa aan is aragnee, gorma? xagee? bal arintaa ka soo warbixi. Hadii kale, heestan aad cisho walbo ii soo dirayso ee, " Dhulkaa igu balaadhee baryo kaama raageen" iska hayso. Igu salaam Hibaaq iyo abtiyaba.

A&T

LoooooL Luuq Luuq marow laasin laamigas imaaha

Hi Cara

A&T

:D:D:D

Waryee waraaq halxiraale ah baad gabadha u dirtay illeen

A&T

There is a purge against those who defend free speech. Admin obviously wants to silence those of us who defend free speech. I was a victim of this, when Admin decided without consulting me to delete one of my threads. I have emailed Admin on numerous occasion but i have yet to recieve any news. I am not happy with the way i have been treated and will take necessary action in due course.

Laba-X   

Why block? why me? Just because women who curse me in public inundated me with PM's privately?

Hi Cara

A&T

:D:D:D

Hahaha! Waryaa At & T - walle nin cajiib ah iga dheh!

Bela ku xodxodatey, bal xagguu u galay eega!

Xidigo   

Originally posted by STOIC:

^^^He just does a little hem and hew here and there otherwise he is an imp
:D

And he also got himself a new name. ;)

NGONGE   

Heh. Loved the PM to Cara there. :D

A&T, did you check if you 'in box' is full or not?

If you sent me a PM, I really didn't get it.