Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

KNOW OF ANY GOOD SOMALIAN COMEDY??

A7LA-SHU   

ANY OF YO'LL KNOW NICE SOMALIAN MUSALSAL. OR COMEDY? I WANNA GET ME SOME WHILE SCHOOL IS OUT. I HAVE SEEN THIS FUNNY ONE THAT WAS RECOREDED IN SOMALIA IT WAS KINDA MESSY BUT IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL.. I HAVE KILLED MOST OF THE BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES, FUNNY AND SCARRY. SO I NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT... IF U GUYS KNOW GOOD ONES FOR ME TO CHECK OUT LET ME KNOW....

THANKSS.

hmm! well! dunno what to say! too much just took place! yo they taking too fast to comprehend, hands flying, phrase streaming, i just dunno whazz happening period! :confused:

A7LA-SHU   

Raage it says coming soon and where i live at it sure won't be anytime soon. but i have seen the first one and i couldn't stop laughing the lady( the wife) is my favorite... she talks funny as hell. and how she says we'll send this much money to ur brother or sis, and double of that to my brother and sis. and when he asks why? she is like oh they are my family lol.. as if that should mean something

but i was asking for old comedy or something from last year or so...

Rudy it is okay sweety.. u kinda too slow to get with was happenin lol.. that is normal :Dicon_razz.gif