Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

WHERE IS EVERYBODY????!!

UK_ROSE   

Sallaaaam all,

hope all is well.. just that its strangly quite here in the forum,, where is everyone? Some may be examining but how about the mature un/employed lot??

I am depressed and have very little to talk abou? how about you? any interesting topics?

Malika   

Chubacka so your the mature ,unemployed UK rose was talking about..lol, just kidding sis.

UK rose,let me see what I can pull out of the hat,for discussion..what about how much is too much,for this faraax:

This is fictional ,but based on true events,and people..names have been changed to protect their identities.

What will it take for this faraax to leave the Xalimo for good.Xaji F,had been arrested more then 5times by police after Ugasoo Xalimo called the police on him after he refused to pay for her sisters husband nephews qaraan money, or when he came home late, or when he is just broke..see Xalimo likes him only when he is loaded, the days he has no money she cant stand his sight....so she calls the police and makes up stories about him..he gets drugged out of the house in his truck suit,infront of his kids and later when released,he goes to stay at friends untill she calls him back...this is happens at least three to four times a year.., on top of all this drama,when he is in the home he sleeps on this tiny bed,in the guest room..My question is what is wrong with this man?

This pattern of distructiveness seem to work for this couple they have been together for 10yrs!!

so how much is too much?

They should have ended it in the first year! No guts to walk out and not incentive for staying. I really do not understand some people. So many more fish in the sea they should both go fishing again.

well i was buried in piles of work... now i have 3 days holiday all of sudden. i am gonna party till i drop!

uk rose! u need to find a descent faraax an chill. what u mean u lonely! shutup gal.

for the faarax, he needs dr rudy, 1st he needs to do is to go oj on that xalimoo and show her who wears the damn pants.. what a wuz. a faarax who cant control his wife needs to go join tfg and become an xabashi slave period. thats whe deserves.

UK_ROSE   

This Farax is an ***** for making a silly *** woman do this to him. I think he beat the hell out of her once and for all. This time he will be arresded for a crimehe has REALLY really committed !!

I think his wife will be under his feet from then on. DOn't you think?

Me? i think i need to party thats all!I need to laugh from tha heart and just have a care free day!

chubacka   

Nah, beating is not really the answer, I think the guy needs a looooong holiday to evaluate things, come back with a clear head, then either give the woman one more chance or call it a v. bad day!

This situation is helping noone.

Malika   

UK Rose, get your self some comedy movies,play with kids..I usually find messing about with my daughter very theraputic,we play catch or dodge ball, which takes me back to my own childhood..tap to your memories of good times,it sure to lift your mood.

Or, put in your fav music on and dance till you drop...sing on top of your voice,let your hair down..

Or listen to Quran, it has a soothing effect.

JUSTICE   

or you could come and watch Batchan's new movie with me in the cinema. I have seen it once, its worth watching......

UK_ROSE   

Munira,I changed careers last month after i came back from egypt is working with kids at schools now, its a big difference.. But i agree with you, being around kids is so much fun, but its hard work.

JUSTICE- I am not a big fan of Indian movies to tell you the truth, I went to watch spider man last weekend Really good.

I am travelling tomorrow inshallah for few days. hope I will coem back with some good news inshallah !!!!

Aaliyyah   

Munira I heard similar stories in the past few years. Where Somali ladies would call the police once every while just cuz they had enough of their husbands lol as they put it.

Recently I was actually talking to this Somali lady who called the police on her husband, she was telling me he is never there for his kids, he doesn’t know anything about his kids. and spends more time with his buddies than he stays home.

I think Somali men simply lost the purpose of life after the civil war, most old folks just go to maqaahi 24/7 , which I am not saying is reason enough to call a police, there is a better way of going about it. However, marriage is not going to work if the father is never there for his kids, when children are young they need a father role. Somali men need to smell the coffee and start playing an important role in their households.

wa salaamu alaikum

Malika   

^^Looks like the police has taken the position of elders..Marriage life in the west can be an isolating business,if your going through a difficult patch and your not equiped to deal with such conflict, who do you turn to? Marriage counselling is alien to us...while if you have a good family network that can support the marriage and get elders involved to help solve whatever the conflict might be.We need support,we need spiritual/cultural guidance when dealing with conflicts within the marriage.

It is sad,the faraax in this case,doesnt have enough courage to stand up to his wife,she also need to learn to respect him as a person not only as a cash machines.