Sign in to follow this  
money

Beautiful and Colorful Somali Family!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

Bantu Somalis are head and shoulders above "ethnic" (god damn) Somalis in every way.

I know,matter of fact,every other African species is better than Somalis,Except Habashis.
smile.gif

Seriously,if i were a Bantu,i would proudly refuse to be associated with Somalis. Bantus,are really industrious people, Half of the Africans are Bantus & they are really better off than us.
The Hutu militias who slaughtered the tutsis were classified as "Bantu". Of course, there was actually litle cultural difference between them and their cousins, but colonial propogandists succeded in making some believe that their cousins were aliens who had thinner noses, beauty, and intelligence, thanks to genetics from "caucasion" Ethiopia. In other words, the tutsi were slaughtered for apparently looking like Skinny Faraxz by the "Bantu" Militia. So, they were probably worser( or on par) than Somalis and their civil war.

p.s. Bantu is a term used by colonizers to classify Africans. Same way they invented terms such as"sub-saharan-African".

340x.jpg

"Bantu" President of Rwanda!

Miriam1   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:I am curious, what sort of documentation can prove the identity of an individual bantu-somalis as being such?

Try this.
then enter,origins of the somali bantus
smile.gifLoL! random sites on google.com is not trusted by any academic who's worth two cents :D

my argument stands.

Originally posted by Hayam:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:

I am curious, what sort of documentation can prove the identity of an individual bantu-somalis as being such?

Try this.
then enter,origins of the somali bantus
smile.gif
LoL! random sites on google.com is not trusted by any academic who's worth two cents
:D

my argument stands.
L0L, i didnt know this was a graded piece?

Seriously,I was trying to put a simple point across. A quick google search can give you ALL you need to know about Bantus... My little niece knows Bantus dont have any origins anywhere near the horn of africa. She will even tell you that The closest bantu in the horn is found in a place called Ukassi(go ahead google it),that is about 120KMs from Garissa. :D

So,unless you are being "madax adeeg" (pun not intended :D ),about this,Bantus are not somalis

I hope i missed your argument(point) somewhere around this repetitive useless argument. I hope you are not arguing that Bantus are actually Somalis ethnically.

As i have said,they are Somali nationals because of immigration,forced immigrants in this case but Somalis ethnically a BANTU is not. Bantus are probably the largest dominant African tribe.

Anywhoo...gotta go!

Miriam1   

I will admit defeat to your little cousin, I can't say I know much about Somalia history or geography.

All I am saying that *in general* ethnicity is not a concept that is so clean cut and neat, its muddled.

Abyan   

Meeqaa jirto oo their ancestry originally from ethiopia or yemen that happened to migrate to somalia long long time ago. Haddane afka iyo dhaqanka kula taqaanto, oone somali sheegto. After all , they were born there, so were their fathers and fore fathers. But since they have "nice features" ,they LOOK somali, no one questions their somaliness. But these somali "bantus" that were born there as well, as their fathers and forefathers oo afka iyo dhaqanka kula taqaanto are not somali miyaa. Since they have "Afrikan features". So, in eey magaca somali sheegtaan ma´ahan miyaa?

It seems like some people are going to lengths in eey ciddaan iska riixaan.

Why? Is it going to be hard to explain to your colleagues why there are some somalis that have "African features"? (as some would put it, especially kuwa carabta isku moodo ooba afrikaanka kale iska riixa)

Nephissa   

Originally posted by money:

Cara Mia ...come sei carissima! you are so dear coming to my defense! You are very generous for doing it even though I didn't need it. For nephthys, I thought S/he (sorry not yet sure of your gender and remember I am new to this forum and don't know everyone's whatever) was kind sophisticated but I am proven wrong.

Sono femminuccia. :D . Piecere di conoscere!

L0L@ thought Nepthy was sophisticated. You're saying it like it's a bad thing.. :D .

<---- laid back and casual.

money   

nephyths, perdonami... e` stato un piecere di conoscerti! You are still OK in my books but Farax_brown's disappointing prejudice is bugging me somehow and I think I know why he is all of sudden this bigoted buffoon!

Originally posted by Hayam:

I will admit defeat to your little cousin, I can't say I know much about Somalia history or geography.

All I am saying that *in general* ethnicity is not a concept that is so clean cut and neat, its muddled.

I agree.

Money Man..I am not a bigoted bufoon. I am trying to set the record straight. Why are you forcing a group of people who have a fantastic historical background to the Somali?

Bantus are not ethnically Somali,reffering to them or forcing them to accept it as such,is in itself,bigotry. Like,they dont like to be Bantus and would prefer to be Somalis.

Anywhuu---I love Bantu people,i am actually on record here saying that i prefer their women to Halimos. smile.gif

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Do you have Bantu friends FB?

L0L,Do i have Bantu freinds? I grew up with Bantus ALL my life. My best freinds were Bantus...

I only seen Somalis during the "Kalafiig" years,aka the civil war. Remember i am Kenyatti smile.gif

Che--What is condenscending about this? Why are you forcefully making Bantus to be Somalis? smile.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Skipper:

Let me put it another way: If you throw a goat in an ocean it will allways remain a goat amoungst fish, but it will never be be a fish.

Priceless. A diving goat!

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Waryaa FB you racist piece of shitola! What do you see in them that you don't see in us?

L0L :D

I would only say,it probably has something to do with the legs? smile.gif

Che-I think i am actually lost here,maybe what you guys see it as condenscending i dont?