Sign in to follow this  
lulla

I just wanna thank our somalian brothers for just being great!

LOL@Hhuh?

i signed up as THE_EMPEROR terrorised General Duke, then i got banned and came back as WIIL-SHAYDAANKA and finally reformed as Dhulqarnayn al Somali/David Letterman and the rest is history

Chimera   

Those are different individuals, i'm not going to dig up my old account, i just had a look at it caudubillah, i was like a little fanatic chipmunk slash Lion unleashed on the world of SOL and it seems it was feb 2005 instead of 2006 that i began browsing Somali websites.

Dhubad.   

I agree with the poster, the Somali men are the most caring guys in the whole wide world. :D

There was this white women from Natherlands, she was undercover reporter she wanted to investigate the abuse against Muslim women in particular Somali community, so she befriended with Somali women and started going to their houses to see how they lived. After a long observation what she found was that Somali women are actually the head of the household basically they run the show.

Now that she couldn't find anything negative in the house she asked whether they go out parting and stuff and the women said yes in fact they were going for a wedding that night and she was invited a long. The evening came, they started getting ready( Dirac, uunsi, hurrud, the usual stuff) and the servant AKA men(husband, brother , etc) are waiting for them in the living room.....after hours past, they finally got ready and went off to the wedding in a cold winter night, to her amusement the wedding was women only so the men had to wait for them outside in their cars while Islaamaha having fun with buraanbur and niiko.

She was gobsmacked to see how the Somali men were treated and she said the western men wouldn't accept to be treated that way.

It is a fact that Somali men(well most of them) are caring and generous towards their women. :cool:

Dhubad.   

A.Z, the reporter was working for a local newspaper, I was told the story by the women who invited her to her house. I have no link.

Malika   

I know am the envy of my Pakistani friends,they just admire the Somali woman's freedom to be!..Bless the faraax's for not being control freaks!.

I wonder if the poster of this topic is a single? What made her write this? Does she wear Hijab? Is she between the ages of 25 and 30?

Please, let me get some answers before I accept your appreciation for being a great man, in fact, am the greatest man here, Ilaah ayaa weyn oo waaxid ahe!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

I agree with the poster, the Somali men are the most caring guys in the whole wide world.
:D

There was this white women from Natherlands, she was undercover reporter she wanted to investigate the abuse against Muslim women in particular Somali community, so she befriended with Somali women and started going to their houses to see how they lived. After a long observation what she found was that Somali women are actually the head of the household basically they run the show.

Now that she couldn't find anything negative in the house she asked whether they go out parting and stuff and the women said yes in fact they were going for a wedding that night and she was invited a long. The evening came, they started getting ready( Dirac, uunsi, hurrud, the usual stuff) and the servant AKA men(husband, brother , etc) are waiting for them in the living room.....after hours past, they finally got ready and went off to the wedding in a cold winter night, to her amusement the wedding was women only so the men had to wait for them outside in their cars while Islaamaha having fun with buraanbur and niiko.

She was gobsmacked to see how the Somali men were treated and she said the western men wouldn't accept to be treated that way.

It is a fact that Somali men(well most of them) are caring and generous towards their women. :cool:

Aboow aboow, meeshaanee sheeko tacbaan eh ku dhamaatay! Wait for them outside aa? :Dicon_razz.gif

Aloow nimankeena noo daa! It is true we don't show appreciation to our Somali Good Men, however few...