Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Maxaad?

Pujah   

Give him Minyar when you are ready to show him the door so you don't feel bad :D

Umu, spoiling him the whole weekend is the best gift anyone can want

Jacpher   

^A weekend getaway is never to be turned down but not as incredible of a gift as completing the other half of the deen :D

Val If the world were that explicit, Minyar would not have been in the dictionary of a nomad. Don't spoil the moment for Ummy. She's getting ready to rock the world of her Faarax in a blissful gift. What's more suitable and better than Minyar. What more would he have asked for?

Pujah   

^^since she is the minween we are assuming he already completed 'the other half of his deen' :D wixii halaas kabadan waa faataa dhug

Nephissa   

C'mon Cara, you must admit Cambuulo with the whole candle light romantic atmosphere and some great sexy back ground music is xaaax. :D . Oh oh, If I were her I'd light some candles in the bathroom too, just incase you know.. :D

I told my husband if he falls inlove with a really beutiful woman, waa foregiven coz u may try restraining limps but not the heart. so if i must share him or loose him most probably, she must be a deserving woman! lool

I love new inventions, spectacular ideas but most of solers r down to daily staff, cookin, kissin, i wanted some thing new. be inventious! hehehe

Canbuulo for life, geedaas abaal wayn bay ayada iyo canjeero iyo calooleeyba igu leeyihiin. They made me who iam. looooooooool. seriously

Urban   

Buy him a Playstation 3 :cool: thumbs_up.gif

If you wanna try somethin else, why don't you name a star after him? try starregistry . co . uk