Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

18th May

HPIM1772.JPG

Xaaji Abdi Husseen dresses nice. That is how every Somali elderly should dress. Gadhka cas, Cumaamad, Macawis, Go shaala and a bakoorad.

Gediid   

Waste of time and energy if you ask me.Somaliland needs more important things rather than a day wasted on celebrating.Markey dadka reer Somaliland oo dhan haqab tirto than I think its a day worthy of celebration but so long as there are mouths that need to be fed, youth that need employment and the sick who need health care Somaliland national day is a like begger one day in the year dressing in a three piece suit and struting his stuff for everyone to see.

Originally posted by Gediid:

Waste of time and energy if you ask me.Somaliland needs more important things rather than a day wasted on celebrating.Markey dadka reer Somaliland oo dhan haqab tirto than I think its a day worthy of celebration but so long as there are mouths that need to be fed, youth that need employment and the sick who need health care Somaliland national day is a like begger one day in the year dressing in a three piece suit and struting his stuff for everyone to see.

Watch your MOUTH Waraa smile.gif

Seriously laakin,exactly what i had said earlier, they need to focus on more important things,rather than such trivial and of course,endless partying.

Nation Building!!!