Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

18th May

Paragon   

33.JPG

That's more like it. Not I Love 18 of May; what's up with that? :D

C'mon S/landers, tell your president not to dress up like a portable bill board haha :D .

Mashaallah. this is a great day for the somaliland people. May Allah make our dreams come true. Join me in congratulating the Somaliland people on this joyous occassion. I pray and hope the situation improves in South Somalia.

Viva Somaliland. Allahu akabar!!

Haneefah   

18may082.JPG

Xaraam! Dude looks like he's never ridden a horse before. The least they can do is take proper care of these beautiful creatures...feed them for God's sake. :(

^Maxaa lagu feed gareya? Caws ba kama baxee dhulkaase?(Waa sidi lagu yiri yaah) & Qamadina iyo galey dadkii baa ubahanee. smile.gif

Horta,let me ask this, why do Somalis(and landers) have to party on such an occasion? Shouldnt you rather,stage a forum of speakers talking about the history and culture of the people,educating the masses on the importance of self governance and other such really important matters.

Must they dance & dance(poorly as such?) :confused:

This year's 18th Of May is a very special. For the first time, all major Somaliland cities and towns have celebrated in style. From Borama to Hargeisa, Berbera to Burco, Ceerigaabo to Lascaanood.

agoonn3.JPG

Lascaanooders coming out to show their support for Somaliland.

N.O.R.F   

I totally forgot! Was busy trying to impose my silky ZIDANE like skills on a wet and windy day in East London.