Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

The Apprentice...

Yep it’s that time again where hapless wannabe apprentices battle it out for that all important 100k job with one of the most influential men in business Sir Alan Sugar. If you have missed any of the episodes that air in the UK then go to this site to catch up on the exciting and very entertaining telly-visual feast. Truly its one of the very few shows I manage to watch on TV this and dragons den (before the show was over-exposed that was). That and Around the world in 80 trades.

Here are my personal verdicts of all the remaining contestants.

Philip- Highly arrogant geordie git shows promising sparks of a shrew business man but has the potential to fall flat on his face when his uncompromising ego gets in the way. Verdict? Mouthy and utterly infuriating Geordie git- yet I really like the guy-he’s grown on me and he makes me laugh. But for all the wrong reasons, still entertainment is entertainment and I’d love to see more of him.

philiptaylor_large01.jpg

James- Kooky-some would call him a mentally unstable socially inept looney bin- but I LOVE HIM-Verdict-He is definitely one of my favourite characters and I can’t help but take him in like a bullet to the chest, he’s entertaining has a heart of gold, is fair, diplomatic and has a great way with people. There is a find very fine line between genius and madness and I believe James exhibits this quite clearly. I for one celebrate his eccentricities and am secretary rooting for him.

jamesmcquillan_large01.jpg

Noorul- Verdict? This panda eyed fool is not only boring but also provides evidence that even academically gifted individuals can be incompetent twits. He should stick to what he knows best turning the gas on and off Bunsen burners to impress pre-pubescent spot-faced kids.

noorulchoudhury_large01.jpg

Debra- Feisty, gobby mouthed, highly arrogant totalitarian dictator. She’d make a wondrous African president. Despite her forceful personality silly and obviously over the top opinionated idiosyncrasies- I like her as well, why? Well she makes for great TV and I like a pit-bull I think she’s determined enough and competitive enough to get far into this competition. Plus her methods maybe annoying but she has something.

debrabarr_large01.jpg

Howard- Despite being the quiet sneaky sort of fellow-he at least knows when to spot a mistake and he’s great at highlighting them, a pity he’s not a strong enough leader. He’s the type that will let others fall flat on their face and sneakily watch from the sidelines. He’ a clever fly under the radar type, sneaky with zero leadership skills.

howardebison_large01.jpg

Ben- (Sighs) Ben, Ben, Ben- he has got to be the most arrogant, snot nosed-up his own ****, irrationally egotistical, megalomaniac the show has ever seen. Now that’s there’s cocky? And then there’s Ben cocky- that right he is in a league of is own and he is frustratingly easy to detest and love all at the same time. His one liner are so shit and silly they’re great! LOL-Wallahi he always manages to make me laugh. He is so viscous and crazed! Bloody entertaining to say the least, the day he gets fired will be a sad day. Because he provides a lot of the entertainment value. Go Ben! the idiotically infuriating twit had better not win but bloody hell is he funny.

benclarke_large01.jpg

Mona- She’s black, Africa and a woman-that’s all I need to know-I‘ll be rooting for her to win! (Starts singing)Sister’s are doing it for them selves- She was good in the first week but has since then become quiet all of a sudden- she needs to push herself up on the forefront and up her game. Throw in a few tantrums and I’m won over!

monalewis_large01.jpg

Kimberly- Fired this week- the self proclaimed “rough and tough cream puff” from America- proved to all of us cynical and dentally challenged Brits (Those who use Cadey Somali are excluded) that yes...Americans are all show and no action.

kimberlydavis_large01.jpg

Loraine- LOL The woman makes me laugh, plus I like an under dog and this puppy has been trodden on quite a bit. Objectively speaking I think she’s pretty clever if not awkward and unable to express herself clearly without seeming to be a moaner. Get a back bone and be obnoxious or just hush up-nobody likes a whining sissy.

lorrainetighe_large01.jpg

Yasmina- I love this chick-straight up, she knows how to manage people and her greedy obsession for profits and success is quite infectious. You have to handle it to her she is probably one of the most competent people here, she can sell, has a great personality-funny and as well as can be cut-throat and ruthless. She own up to her mistakes and is in my opinion so far the best person for the job. Go Yasmin!

yasminasiadatan_large01.jpg

Kate- Truly I think I underestimated this blond bombshell (sorry to be a cliche) the way she handled that last task was quite clever and she's smart enough to have all the men wrapped around her little finger. The best offense is to be perceived as defenseless. (I know nothing of American football as you can gather but you get my cheesy drift)

katewalsh_large01.jpg

Does anyone else religiously follow the Apprentice its one of the few things I watch on TV? As I never get to watch the box much.

No rest for the Wicked and all that malaarkey

The Dragon's Den is not what it use to be. The Dragons have become far too commercialized and ridiculously gimmicky for my liking. Though like true business men and women they're mooching the show to increase their profile. Then again Alan sugar is doing just the same but he does it with gritty, eastend, cockney yahuudified class.

chubacka   

Its a good thing your not Alan Sugar dear, you would hire all these annoying, crazy people.

looove da apppretice too although I am tempted to give it up after this weeks episode. I was watching it through clenched teeth, so embarrassed for Kimberly's team and then Mona (who is stunning btw) telling marketing giants they are not allowed to wear their pants outside their clothes b/coz only pants man can do that! Bisinka. Woman get a grip.

I use to like Philip but he is just a stroppy little boy, not a team player at all.

How did Nurul get through?

Why is that thug (Ben) still around?

I agree with you about Howard, he is very sneaky an wil not get that far.

James all the way say I.

LOL YAY! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who makes an effort to at least remember to watch the apprentice

Hey! If I was sir Alan I'd have all the interesting but controversial characters still in. Ben for example I absolutely love to hate-he's just so bloody vexing and arrogant that I find that I actually like him for the entertainment. James I'm won over by as my heart belongs to the man (In a purely professional sense of course) but my mind belongs to Yasmin. I really do think so far she has shown the most promise and growth. Kate is growing on me...well respect wise that is but I'm not yet fully convinced.

Mona? I agree is quite gorgeous but is obviously not as eloquently spoken as others that's why her pitch was completely cringe worthy. But she has a spirit and I want to see her up against the worst *******s. Philip for example was good last week this week? He was a d*ck head.

BTW-What who is your all time favourite Apprentice Candidate to date?

Oh and Nuurul? I just can't wait for Sir Alan to rip him a new A-whole. You can just about feel Sir Alan's rage at having the man keep getting away LOL. Truly he has got be THE most useless apprentice candidate there ever was. I only hope rustle's up some kind of life.

ahhhhhh i love apprentice!!!

However, i am not waiting for AS to kick Nuur while he is down, although he is always down lets be fair!

I am just waiting for the day that AS picks up Ben and throws him to the dogs the thug!!!! It was so obvious he was meant to go a couple of weeks ago but for entertainment value he was kept in!!! URGH!

And Mona I am glad for once there is a black person who doesnt feel the need to insult others just because they are black. What is with these black girls going on these reality shows just to live up to the expectations!!! However, i dont want her to win!

LOVE APPRENTICE! ...in fact i dont want any of them to win, why would i want 100k job for someone other than myself!

Now that I'm back for a while and having watched the Apprentice last night..I must say I am absolutely FUMING! That mona got fired and there was just one reason for it, Mona couldn't understand their g@yness and was obviously out of her depth, she wasn't malicious she just didn't put poofters on the pedestal BBC's g@y loving scene has. Which is unfortunate because without a shadow of a doubt Debra should have gone this week easy!

PS Nurul and and Philip were both rightly fired

The black lady was out of her comfort zone. She probably has some deep loath for anything Gay, which most of us (3rd world-ers)do, and that was exposed ruthlessly. Even worse, now the gay/lesbian people of this country are accussing her of homophobia, pathetic. I think, she should've rejected it outright and left the game show. Or try bulldoze (word commonly used in the App) her own view in.

I think, it is going to be between the pretty one (i forgot her name), James if he improves and the Witch, Lorraine.

chubacka   

^ Yep Phil showed his true colours, he is a spoilt child.

And why oh why did Mona go?! She was on top of the world last week an now she was being portrayed as homophobic and backward simply because she dnt think they were the best ppl to target. Debraha (aka raging ox) should have got fired, there is noway she can win.

well all is not lost, she is still stunning.

^Yasmina is half-bred (50% Iranian/Brit). I think the robotic white young lady is going to take it.

End of day, this is just a game show. The so-called 6 figure salary post is not what these people are looking for. Most of them are fame-hungry so and so.

Though Yasmina has some potential, the plonker, that is Lord Sugar, is doubting her motive as she runs a biz she partially owns.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

[

Yasmina- I love this chick-straight up, she knows how to manage people and her greedy obsession for profits and success is quite infectious. You have to handle it to her she is probably one of the most competent people here, she can sell, has a great personality-funny and as well as can be cut-throat and ruthless. She own up to her mistakes and is in my opinion so far the best person for the job. Go Yasmin!

yasminasiadatan_large01.jpg

Siren Sugar, you have a good eye for talent, eh.