Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Asma to remain in New Zealand,despite the furore over the sacking of her lecturer

Skipper   

The best option is for her to continue her studies. I mean it would be too strange or extreme for her to even considered

quitting because her lecturer got fired.

chubacka   

Poor girl, she does not need that after her dad passed away :mad:

I am glad that man got fired, how can he think he can jst treat ppl like that?

An what is this "western liberal guilt" that he keeps talking about?

I jst feel for the poor girl, her br is not helping either, not knowing what she must be going thru...Miskiin, our duas are wid her at this difficult tym :(

A Khaliiji -- especially an Iimaaraadi -- complaining about racism? :D

Hundreds of thousands of Hindis, Bakistaanis and Reer Bangladesh in inta la keeno waaye haka dhiibtaan aragtidooda and overt racism, discrimination and intimidation in Iimaaraadka that they experience daily.

Why is this news in SOL?

He even questioned whether Asma's father had really died, adding: "You are close to failing in any event, so these sorts of excuses - culturally driven and preying on some sort of Western liberal guilt - are simply lame".

lol@the poor girl comment, why in the world would anyone show compassion towards a "DAMIIN"?

She was a damiin, and was failing the course, extension or no extension and as to why he got the boot, thats just bad judgement on the Dean's part. (Media pressure never fails eh)