Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

LOST | ALIAS | 24 | PRISON BREAK

LOST – what did you think about the season finale?

ALIAS – are you mad that alias won’t be back?.

24 – why won’t the Chinese kill jack?

Prison Break – why the hell are they running in the open field?

Which show is your favourite

N.O.R.F   

I have seen some of 24 but the rest i have never watched an episode. CAnt watch anything for longer than 5 mins unless its football or News :confused:

winnie   

i'm not hooked to either of those shows even though the few episodes i've caught have impressed me (except for prison break, dude from mariah careys video irks me). im more of a greys anatomy kind of gal and i realize its a completely different genre but whatever.

Mowgli   

I was really into Alias for awhile...lost annoyed the $"#@$$% out of me and I watch prison break purely for the indho candy :cool:

^^ Lost can be annoying, i think most of the audience have no idea what's happening thus far - i think the writers make up the story as they go along - i was expecting a compelling season finale, but it was weak, very.

Miriam1   

Sad to say had to miss all of LOST season due to work but will buy it and watch it all in one sitting..

Why isnt Battlestar Galatica on the list. THe season finale WAS AMAZING tonight, its the highest rated tv show right now...just amazing..can't wait for the third season with the surrender of new caprica to the cylons..and adamos gone with the fleet..its just tooo good.

Miriam1   

Animal Farm um ur in montreal, it comes on the space channel..you should get it its a canadian channel.. and this show isnt really sci-fi, its simply an amazing drama/action/comedy/romance show..everything in one

Cons..leave startrek alone...its a low point in the history of startrek..the saga shall continue soon inshallah!

lol @ saga shall continue , I saw a show last night on channel 4 about william shatner and how he "changed" the world .. tell you the truth I don't think he'll fit in those startek suite's but if he did they gonna change it to Comedy instead of Sci-Fi icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif