Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A question: Somali clans claim of being Arab...

me   

^^Who cares what he as to you, all that matters is that he is an inspiration to all those of us who need help in the loveeeeeeee department. I can't wait for a film about his story. Classical love story. He poems are Somali treasures smile.gif

Som@li   

It is very weak for some pple to claim something, in order to feel happy. SOmalis have some connections with Arabs, traditions, mainly due to the distant between us, and yes, few somalis are Arabs, but we are Africans, and should be proud of it.

The other day i bought and was reading ,Only Half Of Me , by Rageh Omaar, I enjoyed reading it from the begining, but dissappointed, at the end, when he claimed that he is from Hashemate, and that he is ARab, what a crab....

me   

^^Even Rageh Omaar? What is this world coming to :( . I expected better from the guy.

Chimera   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by me:

Analysis of mtDNA HVRII in several human populations using an immobilised SSO probe hybridisation assay.

Comas D, Reynolds R, Sajantila A.

Department of Forensic Medicine, University of Helsinki, Finland.

Somali, as a representative East African population, seem to have experienced a detectable amount of Caucasoid maternal influence;

One might wonder how is this relevant to the discussion about some Somali clans being Arabs.

Well as the two studies above have shown us that the fathers side of the Somali was almost pure Cushtic (77.2%) and the second study argues that the Somali population has experienced a detectable amount of Caucasoid maternal influence. So the mothers side of the Somali could have a non-Cushtic origin.

So there goes that theory that some clans are Arabs, because the clans trace their lineage through their fathers side and we have seen that the first Somali man was Cushtic and not Arab and on the fathers side we are 77.2% Cushtic.

Anyways Wiilka Shaydaan explained it before, and I think he will be happy with the new study because it proves him right.

The first Somali man was Cushtic and the dude had jungle fever.
:cool:

Inna lillaahi wa inna illahi raajicuun!

What has the world come to?

Hassan Al-Askari died childless subhannallaah and here is someone, who says that he is ascended from someone, who never even had children let alone a male offspring!

This is absolute madness, like the christians, who recite over 66 ancestories to someone, who never even had a father! That's a fact, Jesus or Prophet Isa never had a father, grandfather and greatgrandfather so on and so forth! But still here are christians making lies about Nabi Isa and ascribing him to all sorts of names and ancestors.

Mary or Maryam is the best female creature as Allah has ordained for her not to have any sexual relationship with men! She is the most pure women from them all (womenfolk), may Allaah have mercy with her!

So how can a dirty, ignorant people say, that she had an illegitimiate relationship with a man and ascribe Jesus to ancestors he never had, subhannallaah!

One more thing to Sheikh Hassan Al-Askari, who was a direct decendant of the prophet. He died at a very young age around 27/28! He was also childless!

That's the truth unless ofcourse, you are into the shia doctrine, who believe, that Hassan Al-Askari was the 'Imaam' and hence after he died childless didn't want to accept it because that would mean the end of shiasm! That's why they lied about him but sunni traditions clearly show that he was childless and that's a fact!

Didn't the prophet say peace be upon him, whoever ascribes himself to a man or ancestors other then his father/ancestors will go to hell?

Give it up Saylici, you embarrassed not only yourself, but everybody, who clearly believed in what you said!

So that makes your abtirsiyo flaud and inaccurate because if you lied about a man, that didn't have any children and you did ascribe to him a countless number of children, grandchildren and so on, then who is you to believe the next time you open your mouth?

Subhannallaah, if you make up a lie, then atleast make it seem look like the truth!

What a ****** thread. DNA evidence shows that Somalis aren't Arabs. The problem with that is that the evidence is only has good has the subjects in it. Unless it is a comprehensives test that represent Somalis.

Those who say Somalis are Arabs. There is no proof. All we know is that Arabs did come to Somalia. They lived there for years. But did they intermarry with the local africans? Who knows. But If Arabs can reach and live in Ghana. You would think that they can easily cross the Gulf of Aden.

Edit: Alot of arabs think Somalis are arabs in my college.