Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A question: Somali clans claim of being Arab...

Shakti   

not this shiiity question again

my body boils when i see such a question… F**ck history... what matters is NOW. And we are people with strengths( granted, we r at war but at least we know how to fight for justice!!) Not like those skirt wearing arabs, yellow teeth, Slogan “ do as I say, but don’t do as I doâ€

So I refuse to any speculation that we some how are an extension of those cowards

show me arabs and i will show u gays

NASSIR   

The migration of Arabs continued, and to some extent still continues, and by intermarriage the Somali race has been formed.

According to this source Tribes and their Stock states that Somalis are a byproduct of two races.

But Personally, I believe Somalis are descendents of Pharaohs and there are both archeological and historical findings that will to lead to such conclusion. Some of the things we practice in our culture are traceable to that era including the derivation of the Somali words, not the ones emerged after the arrival of Islam and European influence, and female circumcision.

There is a book written by Mohamed Siciid Gees that mainly discusses on this subject

me   

To make it more complicated NOT ALL ARABS ARE ARABS!!!

The majority of the so called arabs are other ethnicities that have been conquered and assimilated. This goes for the palestinians, Syrians, Irakis, All of North African Arabs. So Somalis being Arabs or some Somali clans being Arab, its all BULLSHIIIDDD!

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

What are the historical and political reasons behind the claim that some Somali clans are descendents from Arabs?

Political reasons, Siyaab Barres regime search for friends and the real reason why he joined the Arab League. And the self hate of teh black races of this word and seeing others more lighter skinned races being seen as 'superior'.Thats he real reason why some Somalis wannabe Arabs. We are Somalis period. BE PROUD OF What YOU ARE.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

show me arabs and i will show u gays
[/i]

"Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to God, and fighting with him is infidelity."

(Bukhari, Muslim)

U know what revilving means? Let me translate it for u: it means to Insult. U have committed disobedience to Allah by calling Arabs who are Muslims including the companions and the Prophet peace be upon him-that! Your not funny. And those ppl-the Somalis who u think are warriors, according to Islam they are kufars! Because of them you are refugee and your country has been destroyed-not by Arabs but by your own breathen. Better then Arabs huh?

Originally posted by Khalaf:

U have committed disobedience to Allah by calling Arabs who are Muslims including the companions and the Prophet peace be upon him-that! Your not funny. And those ppl-the Somalis who u think are warriors, according to Islam they are kufars! Because of them you are refugee and your country has been destroyed-not by Arabs but by your own breathen. Better then Arabs huh? [/QB]

You just contradicted yourself. You scolded Devilangle for insulting Muslims,then went on to call us (Somalis) Kuffars. You could made your point without assailing your own people, alot of whom Iam sure are decent Muslims themselves.

One more thing, what has the prophet (PBUH) got to do with todays Arabs.

Khalaf   

Che my brother, I was refering to this hadith:

"Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to God, and fighting with him is infidelity."

(Bukhari, Muslim)

the somalis who have fought other somalis-their own breathran and killed them are according to Islam infidels! I was not refering to all our ppl, just those who committed treachary.

ANd about ur last question, she talked about Arabs-which includes our Nabi pbuh, and his companions, not only present day arabs.

the somalis who have fought other somalis-their own breathran and killed them are according to Islam infidels! I was not refering to all our ppl, just those who committed treachary.

Yariisoow, tartiibso. Aad u tartiibso. Diinta isn't about waxee waran kabood kugu soo aqriyeen, so ha fududaan. A killer isn't out of the fold of Islaam, even the worst murderer.

Reer seef labood saas ayaan ku nacay, indoctrinating our youth to the point of not doing hubsasho, but ereyada ay maqlaan iska soo tuuro, like the above unsubstantiated, uncorroborated statement and others such as a person who doesn't pray too isn't Muslim.

NB - Not all Carabs are Muslim. A considerable percentage are gaalo. More percentage of reer Iiraan, Turki, Afgaanistaan iyo Bakistaan are Muslims than Carabs. And I don't think anybody who insults a Turki or Bakistaani is insulting all Bakistaani Muslims, iskaba dhaaf Carab gaalo ka buuxo. And what does modern Carabs has to do with Nabi Max'ed, naxariis iyo nabadgelyo korkiisa haka ahaatee.

War anigu maxmmed baanu ilmadeer naahay

imam cali baanu toos ugu aabtirsadda

carab waxba ku qaban mayso maanta yaa carab ah soo labnaanin iyo qudhun uu dhan maha .

yeah it was political back then but it is also true but if you see before 13 centry there wher no somalis in the north

http://www.somaliland.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=444

read that i dont know about other somali

but it was cumar carta qaalib who whent to jamaacat al carab and said somalis are arabs more arab then those sudanis.

then af carabi bu ku gabye then the emir of saudi arabia said somalis are carabs from kismayo to seylac

Chimera   

^^prince2 somalis have always been in somaliland

at least since the time of the romans and those from the yemenite kingdoms traded with us

but back to the topic why should i distance myself from my arab brothers??

somali e3b

e3b1

M-78

african

indigineous

east africans

Enlongated africans

yadda yadda yadda

WHO CARES??? it's true we are indiginous east africans and we have the same ancestors as other east africans

so what does that mean should i start huggin every african i see and raise my fist and scream black power??

let's get back to reality

the arabs are not the ones killing my people in dubai when there building there own business empire there

south africa????! :mad:

no excuse no excuse

those afrocentrics always claim oohhh the arabs call you cabid

when i visited places like sana'a in yemen or dubai

nobody called me cabid

when my cousin who has been living in Saudi arabia since he was 5 married a saudi ethnic muslimah nobody said a thing and he had the blessing of the whole family and there are many cases of somali women marrying saudi men and saudi women marrying somali men

where is this racisme there talking about??

yeah there are some rotten apples but egyptians,syrians and palistinians receive the same treatment from those rotten eggs

those afrocentrics are talking a lot of bull and they wish they called my people cabid

but the business empire of somalis in countries like UAE and Qatar tells a different story

when i hear them talk it's clear that there jealous of something

the Iraqies are from the same genetic make up as the Iranians

but one is called arab the other persian

you don't see iranians accusing iraqies of being non arabs but persians or babyloniers

if one wants to be closer to prophet Maxamed pbuh then he has the right to do so

if one wants to claim he's a marsian then he has the right to do so

for a person to call himself arab he has to speak the language

well i have come acrossed a lot arabic speaking somalis and if they wish to call themselves arabs then i have no problems with that

nobody can tell them what they should be and shouldn't

afrocentrics don't own somalis and somalis don't owe them sh1t

so F that b.s

but claiming arab for political reasons to be superior to other somalis???

someone fill me in when did that happen?

joining arab league was a smart thing to do or else ICU and TFG would have probably claimed thousands of innocent lives today

who is prince 2

and another thing if we talk about the tribe that live in somaliland now and days it wassen there 800 years ago there where local ethiopians used 2 live there i dont have 2 speak arabic to be an arab i speak hebrew am i jew i speak spanis am i snanyard i speak dutch doesent mean i am dutch man.

dont need to be closer to prophet muhammed we have the same blood

Chimera   

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

who is prince 2

and another thing if we talk about the tribe that live in somaliland now and days it wassen there 800 years ago there where local ethiopians used 2 live there

ethiopian ment black during herodotus time

you want to tell me somalis are white??

the people living there were called berberi's and not ethiopians so stop getting info from a crackpot

i dont have 2 speak arabic to be an arab

sudanese arabic speakers are clasified as arabs

there isn't a single genetic group called arabs

the arabs from palistine and the ones from Iraq all the way to Yemen have different types ancestral lineages

the thing that unites them is the language and that is why they are called arabs

i speak hebrew am i jew

there's no race called ''jews''

is there a race called ''muslims''? or ''christians''??

so to think jews are a race is a fallacy

if i practice judaisme i'm qualified to call myself a jew

if i swear myself to the orthodox beit knesset of Israel i can call myself an israeli jew

i speak spanis am i snanyard i speak dutch doesent mean i am dutch man.

your comparing apples with oranges

holland is a nation not a race and there genes are homogeneous and the same as the germans,belgiums,austrians and the rest of the germanic tribes

arabs as i explained before are not

dont need to be closer to prophet muhammed we have the same blood

good for you!

there is a race that call the jew you know why other wise there was no holocast

you know antisemetic

Ethiopian where black uu you where right

but there was migration there amhaara and tigre we are decented of yemenic jews some say decented of prophet soloman like sellesie claims.

But there was no modern tribe in the 13 centry that we know as today

But when muhammed was fighting in the dessert he send some of his family jacfar ibn abi thalib and many other

those who where lef there and had familys there

where calt jeberti

www.jeberti.com