Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

What Is Your Income?

Muhammad   

^ consult a south asian mother! :D

LST - afkaaga caana lagu qabay!

do you guys know that for the Aztecs, money use to grow on trees? icon_razz.gif

Jafarel.   

I see no problems with people asking me how much I earned(if I did). Who are these people asking? Family, friends and ...POTENTIALS..not just anybody on the streets. I have nothing to hide from my friends and family.

No Gucci, no Rolex, no BMW and always on the bus. Why would they ask? smile.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Don't Kill Xu:

What's a polite way of asking for a guy's bank statements?

Come naked. Bring chicken wings. Don't block the T.V.

Castro   

Originally posted by Nazra:

Liibaan, if you put ur dignity on the line for asking that, then petrol money is on me... once again.
redface.gif

Very few people on SOL have the dignity of Liibaan.

Nazra, though I wish you well in your career and earning power, a little humility goes a long way. No matter how much you make, there will always be someone that makes more. If I tell you how much I make, will that change your mind about me? Will you come running to me as a concubine? And I don't make peanuts. Does that not put your dignity in question? Does not worrying about Gucci and Chanel put you in the frivolous category?

Though education and hard work have much to do with income, being at the right place and the right time or knowing the right person(s) makes all the difference. Many hard working, educated folk do not earn their worth.

If you're blessed, as you seem to be, count your blessings. It's easy to lose sight of what's important in the world. And no amount of Gucci will buy back your soul if you sell it. Be humble. Save your money. When someone asks how much you make, offer to lend them money. It works. If they say yes, lend it to them. They'll take enough time to pay it back for you not to see them for a while.

God bless you and have a nice day.

Alright.....ok .....Nazra i know you want us to ask you how much you earn and i am surprised all of you havent figured that out.So Nazra"HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN DEAR"

Baluug   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Don't Kill Xu:

What's a polite way of asking for a guy's bank statements?

Come naked. Bring chicken wings. Don't block the T.V.
LOOOOL :D