Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

If you ever find you self on the wrong-side of the law help is at hand...US

I'am sure this or a similar thread has been posted a long time ago but nevertheless I found out somehow amusing to discover a Somali police officer in the US. What does a refugee do in the San Diego Police force he might aswell join the LYPD.

When my friend looked at his picture I told her that he was an police officer in the US which she replied too "No, He's a Soomaali". I couldn't stop laughing.

somali%20police.jpg

J.Lee   

I think there is 2 Somali P.Os in Diego now, and from what a friend told me, they are more adamant about arresting Somalis who break the law than their American counterparts are.

B.T.W. why would it amuse you?

God! This forum is becoming addictive.

I see nothing wrong with it. My 17 year old brother is working towards being a cop. He wanted that ever since he was 6 years old and still remains his dream goal. My mom and relatives tried to talk him out of if---he he wouldnt hear any of it. It got to the point that he went to the masjid and asked the imam 'what does Islam say being a cop in an unislamic country' and the Imam encouraged him saying 'We need muslim cops to help muslim victims'. He's very determined.

Actually you can't join the police nor the armed forces because their allegiance is to another authority other than god.

You brother must be discouraged from becoming a "cop" because the police force itself is islamaphobic. If you brother becomes a cop he has to arrest innocent muslim brothers accussed of terrorism. He simply becomes a spy and spying on your brother shouldn't be encouraged. Ideally it would be better for him not to join. Reminds me of Aydiid junior who became a US marine whilst his father was fighting against the US-marines. What does he use to say: "Once a Marine always a Marine". What do Marines and the US-Army do well I'll leave it to your imaginations.

It's amusing to see a Somali police-officer becomes of the paradox him being swearing a kaafirs oath to protect kaafirs whilst his close family might be invovled in immigration offences or khat-smuggling.

It's always helpful to have a relative who can give one or two advice's how to avoid the cops.

Originally posted by Yoonis_Cadue:

It's always helpful to have a relative who can give one or two advice's how to avoid the cops.

Wow, way to improve the next generation! How about instead giving advice about NOT doing anything illegal?

^^ almost as bad as doing a 'quotes' sign with your fingers. Soon we'll be forced to use physical punctuation whenever we speak. I wonder what the sign for a full-stop is?